Your Ice cream

August Pov

Just like I believed, Bria was coming back with us. The kids were so happy about that.Justin wasn't feeling it one bit. I guess he didn't think Bria would take that seriously. They ain't talk that whole day, didn't even have a goodbye kiss. She left him alone, took his kids too.

Bria got in the car with Chris and Rihanna. She brought Jade and Jada with her. Aubri, AJ, and Anthony rode with me. Odell, Blair, Tru, Alayjah, and DJ rode together. I was kinda hoping Bria would have rode with me, but it didn't matter cause we all flew the same jet.

Bria hasn't even talked to me while we was on the jet and getting home. Good thing she decided to stay with me. She only staying with me cause "its for the kids" when honestly she just tryna chill wit a nigga. I know she miss the Aug life.

First night was a shocker. "Mahme, are you gonna sleep in the bed with daddy." Aubri said as we was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. "Uh no baby." She said brushing Jade's teeth, while I brushed Jada's. "Why not? You sleep in  bed with Jade and Jada daddy, what about my dad?"Aubri said."my daddy too." AJ said pouting. "Baby Jade and Jada's dad is my husband." She said as Anthony waited to hold Jade. "But you said we was famuhly."Aubri said. "happy fami."AJ cosigned. "A happy famuhly has a happy mahme and daddy who share-uh  a room tewgehther." Aubri said.

Bria was so stuck, she hate to let the kids down, so it would be interesting how she'll handle this.

"You're awfully quiet, are you enjoying this? You actually want this to happen dontcha?" Bria said side eyeing me. "Oh no nothing like that, they're talking to you not me."I said chuckling."Uh how bout we all sleep in August room like a family."Bria said."yay."Aubri and AJ said in unison.

"Ok mahme you sleep next to daddy, Jade and Jada sleep hea, I sleep hea, AJ and Anthony sleep oh the grouwn ."Aubri said."Noooo."AJ whined beginning to cry."you sleep grouwn Au-be."AJ whined."mahme, au-be sleep on grouwn" AJ said.

"We can all sleep in the bed, August sleeps on the foot, Jade and Jada sleep in the middle of us, you and AJ sleep below Jade and Jada, and Anthony you can sleep in the middle also."Bria said."It's either that, or yal sleep in your rooms."Bria said.

They immediately got to where they was supposed to sleep. Damn every kid in this bed,still pee's in the bed. Hopefully their tanks are empty. But if this the only way I'm going to be close with my baby, I'm fine.

To me it just feels like us being alone was destined to happen. The kids left us with no hesitation once Chris said he's taking them to a water park.

So it's just Bria and I. We were cleaning the kitchen since the kids are messy cookers. After Bria was done washing the dishes and counters, she sat up on the counter.

"So how many girls you fucked on this counter?" Bria asked chuckling.
As I swept the ground, I looked up at her and said"None, you wanna be the first?"
"Uh no, I'm married." She said.
"Well that question sounded more like a I'm married, but willing to have an affair question ."I said laughing.

She laughed and said"No, I was just asking cause it came to mind once I sat on this counter."

"Or is it that you're concerned about who I've been fucking and hoping I haven't moved on yet?" I said smirking."Whatever helps you sleep at night."she said rolling her eyes.

"Justin ever fucked you or ate you out on the kitchen counter like I have?"I asked giving her a look and licking my bottom lip. "Its Justin and I business, what we do"She said. "That's a No."I said laughing. "No, that's a none of your business."she snapped back.

"He doesn't fuck you in the kitchen, its ok Bria, you don't have to get mad over it."I said. "I'm not mad about it, I'm not missing out on anything." She said becoming aggravated. "Damn is his tongue game weak that's why you don't think you're missing out?"I asked as I chuckled."No,shut up August!"She said.
"You miss how my tongue twirled around your clit? You miss how I sung to your pussy while I ate it? You miss my tongue action?You miss the way I lick your ice cream" I said. I knew I was making her mad, that was the plan. The love after war plan.

"Shut the fuck up August, Ion miss shit about you! You need to shut up"she said. "I'm not gonna shut up, so do sum bout it Bria,do sum."I said getting in her face.

"Get out my face August,Get out my face!" Bria said as she punched her palm like she was ready to fight. "You acting like you wanna fight Bria, so fight, you know how it always ends."I said.
"It's not gonna end like that,it's gonna end with you with a busted lip." She said,pushing my head back."oh I like when you get rough."I said jokingly.

"Get out my fa-" she said before I cut her off by kissing her. She actually kissed back,which was surprising at the moment. Her little act on how she loves her husband ,didn't fool me a bit.

So were roughly making out. She's biting on my lip and shit.My tongue deep down her throat,youno how that shit go. While her tongue in my mouth fighting for dominance, I'm grabbing on her tits with one hand while the other is tryna pull down her sweats.

"I-I can't do this August."she said pulling away."Baby relax." I said kissing her neck."uh ok."she moaned.

I pulled her sweats and thongs down and she said"I can't do this I'm married." I kissed her as I pulled her ring off and sat it on the side."You're not married anymore."I said as I started giving her head.

Man was she moaning like she was having the best head in the world. Couldn't keep her still either."Aw fuck August! I fucking hate you, you bastard!"she yelled as she pulled on my hair. She was moaning like crazy."August August August August!Auuguust." She yelled as I kept eating her. She tried to get away,but I just pulled her back and ate her more and giving her deep licks. "Aww August,Oh baby,ahh "she said wrapping her legs around my head and pushing my head more into her. "Oh baby,oh fuck daddy,I'm about to oh my fucking gosh daddy, "she said before making the most loudest moan.

She released and I licked it all up. She didn't say that boy name once while I ate her, that's how I know he ain't eating her right, he don't know where her spot is, boy prolly don't even give her head. She know I ate it well cause she said my name, wouldn't be surprised if she calls ole boy my name.

"I knew you missed the way I licked your ice cream." I said smirking. She rolled her eyes as I left her in the kitchen.

I see when yal follow me and I follow yal back, but wattpad keeps unfollowing yal

I see when yal follow me and I follow yal back, but wattpad keeps unfollowing yal. So just know I see ya and I'm spiritually following you all back. Don't shoot 🙌🏾, it's Wattpad's fault not mines.~ Bria😍😘