Fucked

Jermaine Pov

Once Michael and Nyla came,we were now able to do everything.The girls went off and us guys just stayed back and chilled.

We started talking and The topic ended up on the women in bed."Rih always wet, she doesn't need lip gloss on it. " Chris said as we all laughed. "She gon need you deeper than 6 not a coffin." I added as we laughed. "Nyla she's sex crazed, she be wanting to fuck all the time."Michael said. "Lucky."we all said."Blair pussy is amazing. " Odell said."Yea we know." Chris,August,and Michael said. I was so shocked, my jaw dropped 😲."Wait yal all fucked Blair."I said."Yea."they said in unison."Each of them have a child with her."Odell said. Surprisingly he's saying this like he's fine with it.

"All y'all fucked Bria'Marie too?"I asked."Nah, only him and her ex husband."Chris said pointing at August." Speaking of that, man you and her ex husband the main reason to why she so fucked now."I said. August leaned forward and said "How is that?"

"Bitch niggas like you, don't know how to take care of a real woman. So now y'all make it hard for niggas like me to show her what real love is"I said still chilling. He looking like he wanna fight.
"Cause she can't get over a bitch ass nigga like me huh, she expects you to be like me, but not too much. That's why it's hard for you?Don't seem like she's making it hard for you, she done let you fuck and yal only been together for like how long? That's some hoe shit she on. All she doing is turning to a hoe. Probably was fucking niggas while she been single."He said.

I chuckled and said"You got so much hate in your heart because I'm with Bria? And it's quite rude to talk about the girl you want a relationship with so badly, the girl you wanna wait on, the girl who makes you really happy, the love of your life."

"Hate on you for being with Bria? Nah, y'all not gon even last, I can tell you that. But getting back on topic, Bria's sex is amazing, it don't take much to get her wet." He said smirking.

I just chuckled, this man is so childish. "I See why she won't get back with yo ass."I said chuckling."She will trust and believe."He said laughing. "Aye yal chill there's better things to talk about, like how the girls went out and we know they gon have few drinks and when they have drinks they turn into lesbians."Chris said.

"Thats bout to be lit."Odell said rubbing his hands together."I can hear a train coming."Michael said. We all laughed at the dirty joke he made."Aye Jermaine and Aug got Bria."Chris said laughing. We all laughed and continued to talk.

Hours later, the girls came drunk as hell. This bout to be a show.

"It was mighty fun tonight." Bria said hanging on to Miracle. "Yea" all the girls agreed."Lets get in the pool!" Blair suggested. "Yesss."they all said. The guys mimicked them and laughed.

They all ran to the pool stripping their clothes off. By the time they were in the pool, they were butt naked swimming around.

The guys and I went to our own rooms to slip on our swim trunks on.

Once we made it to the pool the girls were already getting freaky with each other. Blair and Rihanna was kissing on Miracle breast as she made out with Bria. "Dammn" the guys said.

We all jumped in the pool. The girls swam over to us. Bria came over to me. She put her hands in my trunks."I like Miracle, we can bring her to our bed." She said kissing on my neck. "She got a man though." I said chuckling. "August not really her man, they just be fucking. He don't want a relationship with her." She whispered as she giggled."You know why he brought her here?" She said giggling."Why Bria?"I asked." He was trying to make me jealous, but that didn't work out."she giggled. I chuckled at the thought."Wanna see how long I can stay underwater?" She asked changing the subject. Before I could answer she was underwater. Not only was she underwater, she was giving me head underwater.

Chris looked over at me with furrowed eyebrows and said "Where Bria went?" I pointed at the water. "Oh shit you got it good."he said as Rih was kissing all over his neck.

Bria'Marie Pov

I woke up with the biggest headache. What made it worst was I woke up naked next to August. "What the fuck."I whispered to myself in disbelief. I ran upstairs in my room, where Jermaine was sound asleep. Omfg don't tell me I fucked August last night. I slipped on my robe and went over to Jermaine."Baby wake up!" I said shaking Jermaine. "Yes baby."He yawned."I'm really sorry baby, but I fucked August last night." I said starting to cry."Really Bria!What the fuck! You and that nigga deserve each other."He said now wide awake. He hopped out of bed, and rushed downstairs where August was. I followed behind him saying "Baby don't do it stop."

"Man you bitch ass nigga, fucking my girl while she drunk. You got some shit in you." Jermaine said standing over August. August chuckled and said "Shouldn't leave your girl alone when she around a nigga she still got feelings for."

Everyone came rushing downstairs. "Aye yal chill."Chris said. "Nah man he a pussy, couldn't get her pussy if she wasn't intoxicated, so he had to wait til she was."Jermaine said."I'll fuck her right now."August said standing up. "Please stop."I yelled pulling  Jermaine.

Jermaine went in for the first hit, but they ended up smacking hands. Next thing you know they playing patty cake. Everyone started laughing."What the fuck."I said. "Its a joke."Jermaine said. "The guys was in on it. We put Rih in the bathtub. Nyla a vegetarian so we put half eaten burger in her hand. She woke up freaking out about to force herself to throw up. Blair woke up with sausages on her face and in her mouth. Miracle on a float in the pool." Chris said. Seconds later we heard a splash.

Miracle came in dripping wet."Yal hoes fake as fuck, yal just laughing. Yal would do this while I was drunk." She said."Girl none of us was in on this but the guys, we all had something done to us. Rih woke up in the bathtub, Nyla woke up with a burger in her hand, Blair woke up with Sausages all in her face, and I woke up next to August. None of us out to get you. It was a joke just laugh." I said. "Oh." She replied. The girls went up to their room to put clothes on since they was still naked.

The day on we just chilled in the house and the guys told us all the shit we did last night. It was lit.