One More Kid

Bria Pov

August and I were laying in bed and he's just been so focused on his phone; not giving me no attention.

"The fuck you doing on your phone bruh?"

"Literally playing this game, what you want me to be doing with my phone."

"Putting it down." I replied rolling my eyes.

He put his phone down and pulled me into his arms.

"Why you always tryna nick-pick with me, my baby?" He innocently said as he kissed my forehead.

"I don't know, I keep expecting the worst, I'm sorry."

"Bria'Marie we was meant for each other, I'm not gonna mess it up, you got me, you all I want." August said looking me in the eyes.

"Ok." I replied .

AJ came busting into our room. "Daddy don't be mad, but there's water coming out the bathroom."

"The hell AJ, how you let that happen.?" August replied as we both hopped up out of bed.

"I don't know daddy it just happened" He replied as he lead us to the downstairs bathroom.

"Shit like that just don't happen on its own AJ." August said.

"Third, tell them to Hurry up!" You could hear Aubri yelling to AJ, from downstairs.

We rushed down there, turned the corner just to see water bottles lined up coming from out the bathroom.

The kids and I busted out laughing as August just chuckled. "Yal play entirely too much." He said as he laughed a little.

"Good one kids, you got us good." I said giving them a high five.

"Yal was bout to get yal selves an ass whoopen"August said grabbing and hugging the kids as I headed back upstairs.

I was just going upstairs to get my phone , but as soon as I walked in the room; August's phone got an notification .

I trust him, I shouldn't look. I mean if he's not doing nothing, it should be fine to look. A lil peak won't hurt.

I ran to his phone and went to unlock his phone, but he changed the password. What the hell.

I just sat there and locked his phone on purpose. So it was locked for 5 minutes .
He came back upstairs and went straight to grab his phone.

"Why'd you lock me out my phone?" He said looking at me.

"I mean you wouldn't be locked out your phone if you didn't change your password." I said rolling my eyes.

"I swear I didn't have to deal with this, with Jermaine." I said lowly.

"Bria' Marie, go back to him. Do as you please, at this point. I'm not stopping you. Cause you just keep tryna find shit. I can't be with no one who doesn't trust me."

"You make it hard to trust you. Changing your password, for What?"

"I just changed it, I change every month once I found out people use to know how to get in it, when I didn't change it."

"And if you at least tried to unlock it and not lock it, you'd know the password is our anniversary." He added.

"Mhmm." I said.