First love /Shortchapter

Jermaine Pov

Bria and I were getting dressed from after our sex session . While the music was still going. I went to go stop the recording as she put her shoes back on.

Minutes later, August came to drop off the kids. "Mommy,daddy took us to Legoland." Aubri said. "I figured ." She said looking at them as they had some type of legoland merchandise on them.

"I totally realized Legoland is only for kids, there was not much stuff I could get on."August said. "Yea, Ray Charles could have told you that."Bria said giggling.

"You could have fit in the rides, your small ass." He said laughing. She laughed and said "Shut up."

They started talking about something, but I couldn't listen in on it, cause Aubri, AJ, Jade, and Jada came running to me and telling me all the stuff that happened.

But I don't know, maybe I'm being insecure, but like I just feel she still loves him and wants to be with him. Like I seen the way she looks at him. She's looking at him, like he was the one she just got done fucking and said I love you too to.

But maybe I'm tripping , cause I seen her look at me with love in her eyes, not too long ago. She wasn't touchy feely with him. They seemed cordial. I guess since I always seen them talking as if there was tension, it just caught me off guard, them speaking cordially as if they were good friends.

After he left, we shut everything down and left.

When we got home,Bria got the kids bathed and ready for bed.

Once they were in bed, she and I soaked in the tub.

I sat in between her legs as she washed me.

"What's on your mind baby?" She asked kissing my neck.

" I just don't want to lose you. I fear that you'll want to get back with August and I'm left being heartbroken you know?" I said.

" I don't see myself getting back with him though, my happiness is here with you and my kids. I could never go back to someone who put me through so much."she said.

"But he's like your first everything,"

"And you're my first love. I honestly always thought August was my first love, but he wasn't. He was just the first person I was in a relationship with."She said.

"Why wouldn't you consider August your first love?"

" He only loved me because I was loving him. I was the one loving him, while he wished for love from someone else to love him. I thought he was my first love because he was all the love I knew. He was the first to say I love you. So how he treated me was like to me the guidelines on what it's like to be loved.I thought since he wanted to be with me all the time he loved me but it was cause I was giving him the attention. Us having sex made me think he loved me, him being the father of my kids made me think he loved me. But in honesty I was just the girl to help him get over Blair. So when I was with Justin I thought how he treated me was love cause all he did was what I thought what love was. But when I met you things were different. So it showed me I had love misconstrued. You showed me love is respecting one another, putting me and everything I care about first, supporting whatever I want to do, taking interest in the things I do, constantly reminded me how much you love and care about, not just with words , but your actions, and we're both loving each other equally, not one person love the other more than the other. You get what I'm saying ?."She said.

"Yea." I said.

I was relieved knowing she understood I truly loved her. Damn she and the kids, made a nigga soft. A sucker for love. They all have such big hearts, they love so hard. You can tell their love for people is genuine. So it makes it easier for me to love them.

"So do you still love him?" I asked .

"I don't hate him, I can't live positively, with hate in my heart. So I had to learn to love something about him, to be able to move on with life positively. Which is I love him for being a great father and being there. It was hard finding love for Justin, but I love him for bringing my twins into my life. But I don't love them enough to want to get back with them." She said.

" I don't want to leave you, I love you, I love Everything about you, and I want us to last forever." She added, kissing my cheek.