Painful to hear

August Pov

I need alone time with Bria. For real, I need to get her back. I want to at least talk to her.

We both went walking this morning and I regretted even trying to talk to her, cause I ended up getting hurt.

"Are you gonna get Aubri and AJ from my mom's house or not?"she asked."Yea I can."I said.

"They ever talk about us getting back together?" I asked.

"No, cause they see that I'm really happy with Jermaine." She said.

"So you saying , you was never happy with me?"

"There you go putting words in my mouth."

"I'm not, I'm just translating your words. You said    I'm really happy with Jermaine, but told me You wasn't really happy with me, we just had really happy moments."I said.

''What could I've possibly done to make you unhappy in our relationship?" I added.

"Our whole relationship, you wanted me, but you also wanted Blair too. I always felt like I was just the girl you used to get a back at Blair and to help you get over Her, but that didn't work well because you told me you still loved her and yal got back together. In our relationship, It was always me competing with Blair and I was your girlfriend. But with Jermaine he loves me. There isn't no ex in the picture it just us. He makes me really happy."

"But I'm over her, I honestly just want you, nobody else. I need you."

"Funny how when someone is gone, that's when realize how much you need them."she said

It was silent for a minute as we walked.

"So We'll never get back together?"I asked.

"Next Lifetime."

"Next month." I said.

She chuckled and said "No."

"So Jermaine is the man you really wanna be with ?"

"Yes."she said.

I just nodded."So the day we made love didn't mean nothing to you."

"Nope, it was just your way of trying to get me back. Taking things slow would have meant something. So that was nothing but a quick fuck to me."

"Wow, ok Bria."

"You need to stop treating Miracle like you treated me. Don't use her to get back at me or try to help you get over me. She loves you."she said.

"She knows I want you."

"But its not gonna stop her from still loving you. Stop wasting your time with trying to get with me and realize who you got in front of you ."

"How when you're on my mind 24/7. When every time I think about doing something, it's with you. When I want my family back. When I want to go to sleep with you in my arms. When all I do is regret leaving you."

She stopped and looked at me in my eyes. She grabbed my face and said "Please move on, for me."

"I can't move on without you Bria'Marie."

She just looked up at me. Searching for words to say. "I love Jermaine." She said.

Man was that painful to hear. But she don't want me no more. So it's fine, she better not come back to me wanting me back cause she realize ole dawg don't love her like I do.