We're just friends

Michael Pov

I've been staying over Blair's house, since Nyla and I have been having problems.

Blair and I was chilling, playing Call of Duty.

"This shit need to hurry up and load so I can get to playing."she said staring at the tv.

Coming to find out, she's a gamer girl

"All we did as kids was play video games." She said as we played. "Same."I said.

After the game she went to the kitchen. Minutes later she came with two sandwiches. "I make the best pbj sandwiches" she said handing me a sandwich. She sat by me and stared. "What."I said laughing.

"I'm waiting for you to eat it." She said giggling.

I looked at her and took a bite. She was just smiling. "It's good. You added something else to it?"I asked. I'm not telling." She said biting into her sandwich. "I will find out."I said as she laughed."Good luck." She said.

We sat in silence, eating our sandwiches.

"Youno Tru only likes peanut butter on his sandwich ."she said.

I laughed and said"yea when Nyla made him one, he literally through away the slice with the jelly and wiped off  all the jelly that was on the peanut butter. "

"He's such a picky eater."she said laughing.
"Right." I said back.

We went silent for minute until I said"You know what I honestly don't know anything about you."

She laughed and said "you really don't."

"It's crazy, but honestly I'm really sorry for what I did, I was so dumb back then."

"It's ok, I forgive you. Don't worry about it no more." She said. She lightly smiled at me.

"Think of it as an one night stand."

"You actually took my virginity."I said.

She laughed and said"Aww, did you like it?"

"I liked it A lot ." I replied laughing.

"You welcome."she said laughing.

She changed the channel to Adventure Time."You like this show?"she asked."Greatest cartoon out right now"I replied.

"It's crazy Tru does not like cartoon shows. Since he was a baby he's been watching Dr. Phil and Full house.Shows like that."

"Yea it was a shocker the day he came to my house he was watching Rosewood."

She laughed "I called myself trying to put him on with that show and he was like mom you're late, I already saw that episode. He loves The show Cold Case."

"That's a good show, I was wondering if he watched that show."

Blair and I had a good time together. Comes to find out we have a lot in common.

Odell then came over with the kids and we watched a movie.

Heading back home, Nyla was waiting for me.

"Is Her sex better? You wanna have another child with her?" Nyla asked..

"What? We didn't have sex we was chilling."

"You like her, dontcha? Wish it was you and her together? I notice when yal talking or texting you always smiling and hehe hahaing with her."she said.

"We're just Friends."I said.

"what's my worth to you, what can I do for you, I couldn't give you a baby and I couldn't  make you laugh as much as she does. You went days without talking to me. So why am I here? What's my purpose to you?"

"You mean a lot to me, I love you. You are the girl I want to be with. Blair and I are just friends. Nothing more."

"Alright." She replied.

Opening my arms, she came to me and we hugged.

Blair Pov

"What was you and him doing?"Odell asked as he picked me up, putting me over his shoulder. "We was just chilling, playing Call of duty and watching tv. Don't get any ideas, we're just friends "I replied.

Heading upstairs he asked"Did you know I texted you?"
"Must have not if I didn't respond to the text, right? "

"that mouth of yours gon get you in trouble." He said smacking on my butt.

"Punish me daddy."I said.He laughed and said"I don't know what I'm gonna do with your freaky ass."

"Plenty things you can do to me daddy." I said laughing as we went into my room.

He put me on the bed and laid right next to me. "Part of me really wants to go to sleep and the other wants to punish you for that smart mouth."he said. I laughed and said"Go to sleep lil baby."