Can't think of a title

Blair Pov.

Chris, Rihanna, August,Odell and I went out to eat. The whole time August was talking bout Bria.

"If you want her, go get her before its too late."I said.

"It is too late."Chris said chuckling."How?"August asked.

"My dawg took her and her kids out to eat."

August jaw clenched as he became bothered. "Who is he?."

"J Cole."

"You put them in together, knowing that I was tryna get back with her?"

"Yea I did, you honestly think I would want her back with you, with all the hurt and pain you put her through. To be honest with you, you're no good for her and you know it."

"But we love each other"

"You sure bout that?"Chris replied.

"Yea I'm for sure nigga, she'll be back with me in no time."

"Well I'm glad you got faith in it. Cause she don't even talk bout you. She not worried bout you one bit." Chris said chuckling.

"Ok ok, the main reason we're here is to have A good time."I said.

"Exactly." Rih cosigned.

"How was everyone's day?"Odell asked.

"Great."Chris replied.

"Good."August said.

"Amazing."I said kissing his cheek.

"Very well."Rih said.

We ate awkwardly at the table. "Odell and I was thinking we should all go on a vacation to the Belize. It'll be nice." I said.

"That'll be nice, when though?"Rihanna asked.

"Next month."Odell said.

"No kids allowed."I said.

"I'm down."Chris said.

"Me too."Rih said.

"I guess I'll go."August added.

"Youno Bria and Jcole coming right?" I asked."Yea, so you think I'm gonna let them stop me from having a good time?" He said back. Holding my hands up in surrender"I was just saying, don't shoot." "Aight."

After dinner, we all went our separate ways.

"How much you wanna bet August gon bring some chick with him to the vacation to make Bria jealous, but it's not gonna work."I said laughing.
"Of course he will."Odell said as we drove back to my place.

"Are you staying with me tonight?"I asked playing in his hair.

"If you want me to baby."He said."of course I do." I said.

We made it to my place and my babysitter had the kids in bed sleep.
Once she left Odell and I went to take a shower.

After our shower we laid in bed cuddling. "Don't get yourself into something you don't want to" Odell whispered In my ear as I poked my butt  on him. I laughed and said"lemme stop , the kids in the other room."

"Yea you should, cause you like to scream a lot."he said.

Laughing I said"Shut up and go to sleep."

"Goodnight baby." He said kissing on my neck."Don't start, I will fuck you."

He laughed and said"well then lemme keep going." I turned towards him and gave him a kiss.
"Go to sleep."I said.