Wanted Father

Jermaine Pov

Man Bria is such a good mother, she loves her kids and will do anything for her kids. She do what she got to do to take care her and her kids. Sucks how the kids had to have the fathers they have. Well August is a great father, it's just the fact it's him who's the father. Justin ain't shit at all. I never met dude and I dislike him a lot.

" This is his tenth time not getting the girls , I'm done trying. If he doesn't want to be in his daughters life, it's alright, I will still take care of them. I'm not gonna stop being a mother. He got himself a new family and forgot about his first kids." Bria said.

"Don't let him get to you, you know you got me. I'll step up to the plate and be there for Jade and Jada."

"Thank you baby"she said.

She decided to call him again in hopes he wouldn't ignore her calls like the last 4 times.
Well make it 5 times now. She left him a voicemail saying "You really ain't shit Justin, its a punk ass move to just leave your 2 year old daughters lives. And let's not forget these are your first borns. I'm not asking you to come back in my life, I want you to come back in your daughters life. Remember when they were your pride and joy? What happened. I swear you not shit dawg."

After getting off the phone she started crying.I grabbed her and held her tight."I just want the best for my girls. Never was expecting their father to walk out on them. For what reason? You was in love the moment they was born. What happened. It's just stupid. Why is everything falling on me? It's always something."

Surprisingly of all people, Selena called Bria. She answered the phone and you could tell she was aggravated already.
"No the fuck Justin isn't with me..... well that sucks for you ......Bitch you really played yourself thinking you was gonna get the man who was married, to be faithful to your ass. Now you stuck with a child and he onto the next bitch." She said before hanging up.

"This bitch asking me if Justin with me cause he always comparing me to her and telling her I should have stayed with my wife. " she said chuckling.

Seconds later Justin calls.
She answered and put him on speaker.

Phone call

Justin-Stop fucking calling my phone, I'm so close to blocking your ass.

Bria- You need to come get your daughters, they miss you.

Justin-I'm not bout to come down there and come all the way back home

Bria- These are your daughters, you really gonna let distance stop you from seeing your daughters?

Justin-Bruh I got a career I gotta be focused on, I can't be slowed down right now

Bria-JUSTIN WE ALL GOT FUCKING CAREERS WE GOTTA FOCUS ON, WE GO TO THEM EVERDAY. DOESN'T STOP US FROM BEING PARENTS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A FUCKING FATHER, LET ME NOW, INSTEAD OF GIVING ME THE BULLSHIT!

The line got quiet and then he hung right up in her face.

"That nigga is bitch made."I said out of anger."Stupid shit is, his parents raised him better than that."

"Well we don't need him. All the girls need is us, and you have such good friends and family who's willing to help you with the kids."

"I just hate that I had Jade and Jada with him." Bria said.

"I'm not upset that I have to be stuck with the kids, none of that,I rather them with me all the time , it's just I want them to have their father in their lives. Like what do I do? Tell them their dad isn't gonna be in the picture no more or just let them realize it for themselves?"she added.
"It makes total sense for you to feel that way. And it's best for you to tell them because if they found out themselves they'll have hate in their heart and they're gonna eventually ask why so why not tell them now.Don't have a hate for him, it's probably more to it. There might be something he not telling us, which is why he's not keeping the girls and I'm guessing he's not keeping his son either."I said.
"Better be a good ass reason."she said.

The kids came in the room. Jade ran over to me and Jada followed. "Mommy can we get a dog"Aubri said hugging on Bria's neck."Uhh Nike is right there."Bria said pointing at Nike as he slept on the foot of the bed."Nike needs friends." AJ said. "We'll see ."Bria said."That means yes."Aubri said.

Meanwhile Jade and Jada were fascinated by my hair , playing in it. Just had me thinking why would someone want to give up little things like that.