Reality Check

Bria'Marie Pov

I am honestly proud of myself. Being on a tv show and the show doing very well. I couldn't be more happier, then I have more doors opening for me. We're now on season 2.  Only bad thing is being away from my family. Even when I'm home I'm always missing out on things. I'm grateful for August, he's really been holding the family down.

But since I've been gone here and there, I notice August getting real close to Jada Pinkett-Smith and her family. Taking the kids over to her house with him and all. Like the fuck they got going on.

"Hey my chunky baby." I said on FaceTime with August. He finally stop taking drugs and eating healthy. It's finally showing, that I feed him well. He got that happy weight on him. I love that shit.

"Wassup baby." He said licking his lip.

"I'm almost home, sooonn as I get hommee, I'll make it up to you." I sung to him.

"Oh you better cause I've been missing you too much." He replied.

"What's the buzz on you, I seen you were the talk of the day on all social media platforms." I asked.

"I went on Jada's Red Table Talk." He replied.

"You didn't tell me that."I said.

"I don't know what all photoshoots and interviews you do." He argued.

"You never ask, I do ask. So how this shit just come along."

"I was with her and her family and she invited me on it, she felt my story should be told."

"You voluntarily told your business for this woman's facebook show?"

" What's with all this animosity ."

"Nothing, I'm outside." I replied as I got out of the backseat of the car, hanging up on him.

Seconds later, he came out the house , he picked me up. "Welcome back home munchkin."

"Good to be home." I said giving him a kiss.

"The kids will all be back down here this Friday. So we got the house to ourselves this week." August said as we walked into the house.

"Well lets not waste it." I said giggling.

"Sayless." He said carrying me up to our room.

He gave me that Welcome home dick and I couldn't be more happier.  I swear I love me some him.

After sex we just laid in bed. "Let me see this little interview everyone is talking about." I said grabbing my phone as he laid in my lap.

We just sat there and watched it. "My sexy ass husband." I said looking at the video.

"So she asks you how much pills you popped, you're uncomfortable saying, but she ends up saying it anyways? Messy as fuck, but go bestfriend " I said giving feedback as I watched.

"I ain't really like that either." He said trying to play it off with a laugh.

This is what got to me.

"I was on tour or something and you called me and you literally broke down about it. That was the thing. To feel your emotion and to hear you bawling. That was a reality check for me. I was like, 'Wow, if someone else can love you that much that it hurts them, why doesn't it bother you that you are actually hurting yourself?' That moment really changed the trajectory of my life." August said in the video.

As soon as I heard that shit, I exit out that video so fast.

"Why you exit out?" He asked.

"Get off me August." I said.