Freedom

Bria Pov

It was 3 am in the morning when I made it home. Just stumbling in the house drunk as hell, not even knowing how I got home and who I was with.

Managing to get up to my room, Jermaine was in bed laying down.

I stripped out my clothes and got in bed with him, kissing on his shoulder.

"No matter what, know that I love you so much. The greatest love received was from you." I said kissing his cheek.

"You don't hurt the ones you love. I always thought you loved me, thought you was over that nigga, thought I shouldn't have to worry about him ruining our relationship because I had your heart and loyalty. I just knew that you wouldn't run back to him because I treat you better than that nigga ever will or did. But the other half me knew it was bullshit."

"But I really really love you Jermaine." I said kissing on him.

"You must not. You can't get over him. Can you?"

"I-I mean yea... I can"

"You hesitated, you can't." He said.

He sat up in bed at the side of the bed. "I can be honest, I know you genuinely love me. When we first started dating I knew that it wasn't just to get back at either of your ex's or in need of a rebound. There was a true love. I know your mind is here with me and a piece of your heart too. But I know August has the rest of your heart. I believe if you weren't to meet me, you'd be back with him. We just need to end it, like knowing that you're cheating makes me feel soft as hell which makes me want to hurt you and him so badly. But I could never come to hurting you, so I rather just go..."

"Please ... don't. I love you . I love you so much. You're who I wanna be with. We haven't even had sex. I could never come to letting him touch me. I love you too much, please ." I said as I crawled towards him.

" Bria I'm sorry, but I can't do it anymore. We're not gonna be happy in this relationship. I'm gonna always feel like you want him more than me, that you're cheating, and that I could never be above him to you. You can say y'all never fucked but you can never say you don't lust over him, wishing we weren't together so that you're able to mess with him."

I just began boohoo crying. Crying at the fact that I didn't want him to leave me and the fact he was right.

His lack of affection and sympathy for me, while I was crying, really proved how fed up he was with me.  Regrets of letting me even get comfortable with spending time with August.

It all started with me going out with August and friends, on his birthday. Us dancing together and being around each other the whole time, sparking speculations of us being back together.

Jermaine let it slide at first , but you knew it bothered him a little. I started going out with them more til it turned to it just being August and I going out.

"I tried giving you your freedom, a break from being a full time mommy, but all I get is disrespected.... I'm done."he said.

It was just silent for a while.

" I still want to be in Jade and Jada's life, if anything, if Justin cooperates with the process, I'll adopt them." He said before getting up.

Seeing him get dressed, made me cry harder. I'm literally kicking and screaming now.

Before he left, he kissed my forehead. "There's no love lost."

That's when I just kissed him. Our kisses went from pecks , to passionate kisses, ending up to rough ones. That led to him pulling his pants down and whipping his member out.

Next thing you know he shoved it inside me, causing me to let out the loudest moan.

This man knew how to sex me. His strokes were always consistent. Long deep strokes, making sure every inch of him was in me and that I felt it. Switching positions every few minutes, I loved it. He knew how to work my body and every time he made sure I had an orgasm before he nutted.

After finishing up, we literally fell asleep like that. Him on top of me with his pants halfway down, and me laying there looking fucked.

But he wasn't there when I woke up.