New Life

August Pov

Bria and I planned on going to New Orleans ourselves first. So that she's able to shoot the pilot, so we can look for a house to buy , and basically preparing everything so we transition well here.

"You good baby?" She asked briefly looking at me as she drove.

"Didn't know coming back here will hit this hard. The last time I was here was to bury my brother. So much memories here." I said.

She pulled the car to the side of the rode. Parked the car and looked me in my eyes and kissed my hand. She then pulled me into a hug. Kissing my forehead as I teared up a bit. Not gon lie I teared up.

"I appreciate you coming here. If you're not comfortable living here you let me know, ok?"

"I'm good . Just a little moment. I'm actually glad to be home." I said before I gave her a kiss.

"Ok baby." She said giving me another kiss.

"You wanna show me around, we got a little time" she said smiling at me.

"Yea we can do that." I said.

I showed her all the spots we all went to and hanged at, where I use to stay, and Then I took her to a forrest. I remember the deeper you go , there's a beautiful field of flowers . So I took her there.

"You not taking me no place to kill me right?" She said jokingly.

I chuckled and said"Nah." I held her hand while we went through the trees.

"Oh wow this is beautiful." She said once we made it to the field.

I took my shirt off and laid it on the ground so she can sit on it.

"Come sit." I said. She sat in between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm so proud of you Bria. You will do great on this show. You deserve this so much. Any inconvenience that may come up, just know I will be there to straighten it out. I'm not letting anything get in the way of you following your dreams. Take your time to be selfish now. I know it's gonna be times you'll get caught up in your career, and it's gonna feel like you have to put it first and that's ok, so I'mma hold the family down. We support you. You'll know when it's time to whine down ." I said to her.

"I love you August."she said turning towards me.

"I love you too." I replied kissing her.

We started kissing and lets just say we made our own Jason's lyric love scene.

"Oh shit, lets getting going now baby." She said hopping up.

"I'm sorry, I'm just in awe, your pussy so good." I said getting up following her.

"I know nigga. " She replied as we left the forest.

Making it onset, she seemed extremely nervous.
"Bria'Marie Alsina, you got this." I said as we were in her dressing room.

"Yea I got this!" She said.

"That's what I wanna hear."

I feel as soon as she got dressed and into character, it just switched and she did her thing. She fit right in with the cast and you could see the chemistry between them all. I was so proud of her, it was good to see her being herself behind the scenes. They had my baby working for 8 hours today. Whenever she wasn't needed for a scene she'd come sit by me and ask for feedback.

"You did good, that fighting scene I was just like ,see no Bria would not let this happen, but you did so good it looked so real . For a second I was like yal hurting my baby." I said.

She just started laughing.

"You handling that gun too, I was like let me find out my ole lady a gangsta. Kinda turned me on" I said before I pulled her in and kissed her cheek.

Watching her blush was so cute.

Once shooting was done, she found out the schedule and we left. She was so happy.

"So I'll be able to spend time with my family everyday. That's good. 8-10 hours, Monday through Friday. It could either be Early morning or night. Only time we'd be working on a Saturday is when like Friday rolls into it. But I mean the only time I'll be away is if we have to shoot in a different place. We got this baby." Bria said as she drove.

"Yea, everything will workout babe."

It was 3pm and we had to meet up with the realtor.

It was hard finding a place, because we needed a house that worked for our lifestyle. Us being high profile, last thing we needed was fans coming to our house, we needed some seclusion. Not too close to neighbors. A lot of privacy needed and a nice neighborhood.  And also Bria was being picky too. It took 7 houses to find out what house we wanted.

Our move in date was next week so we stayed with one of my cousins for a day trying to save money, but that didn't go well, too crowded, Bria wasn't feeling sleeping on an air mattress, then people wanted to know if it was true we was there, and she just didn't feel safe there.  So we ended up staying at a hotel.

"What are we gonna do about school for the kids?" I asked Bria as we were in the bathroom brushing our teeth.

"I'm stuck on that part right there. Like I know what's best for our living arrangement but I also know what's best for them."

"I know when I was talking to them about coming down here, I put out the idea of them going to the school I went to."

" I mean it's a cute concept, but like do you think its the right place for kids who's parents are celebrities to be. We had them in private prestigious schools down there. "

"I mean the school isn't bad at all. You don't want them going to a school that you feel is ghetto. Don't want them around the ghetto kids huh."

"That's not even the case August. That's not what they're use to. They will go to that school with a target on there backs because they're different, their father is August Alsina. Ohh they think they're better than us, I can hear it already. And the main case is we know there's a difference in the education system between a public school and a private school. We've noticed. The kids was learning shit we didn't even learn when we was in elementary school and being taught with tools we never had. You acting as if I've never been where you was at before. I'm sorry that I want the best for our kids." She said as she paused brushing her teeth.

" Well they were excited about the idea of going to the school I went to. I wanted them to have at least something to look forward to with coming down here. Let them have some control with this new change in their life."

"Understandable, but like To be honest they really just need to be homeschooled. This isn't a stable lifestyle, and we can't just be putting and pulling them in and out of schools. There's no consistency in switching schools. And its not that easy either. And If they're in desperate need in socializing with kids, they got cousins here and they'll meet friends at church, thats the conclusion." she said before spitting out the toothpaste in her mouth.

" You got me. Agreed." I said
"Good."she said kissing my cheek and walking out the bathroom.
••••••

Everything fell in place, The show got picked up and Bria has been doing very well onset. We moved into our house and the kids came down to stay. So far everything has been running smoothly.

Yal even though this show is 3 season deep in already, if you haven't watched this show, watch it. It's really good interesting show. It's called Claws. Go watch my girl Karrueche do her thing on the show. It comes on Sunday at 9 on TNT. Here's Season's 1 trailer!