Life's Blur PT 2

August Pov

"August Anthony Alsina The Third! I just know I said make sure there's nothing on the floor and when we first walk in we're welcomed to your football on the floor." Bria said as she guided me into the house.

"Sorry mama, I didn't see it there." AJ said running and getting the ball.

"Get well, Mr.Alsina." The nanny said.

"Thank you." I said before she greeted us goodbye and left.

"Daddy welcome home." Aubri said hugging my waist.

"Welcome home." Aj co-signed.

"Thanks." I replied.

"If you're blind , where's your cane?" Aubri asked.

"I have people to be my cane, plus I highly doubt I'll be doing a lot of walking around." I said.

"Oh I'll help you around daddy." Aubri replied.

"Me too." AJ said.

"Well lets help daddy get up the stairs." Bria said walking me towards the steps.

"Third you get behind daddy, I'll get on the other side of him." Aubri said.

"Why do I have to be behind him?" Aj said as we went up the stairs, which wasn't much of a hard task.

"If daddy was to fall behind, who would get less hurt from being crushed ."

"Neither of yal actually." I replied.

"Third just take one for the team." Aubri said.

"I know how to go up steps Aubri, I won't fall." I said.

At this point, the objective of the day is to see if the kids can take good care of me, so I can tell Bria I don't need people coming to help.

We walked to the room and they were about to let me lay down, until AJ said, "How are you gonna pee?"

Bria led me right to the bathroom. " How are you gonna use the bathroom?" She questioned me. She let me go so I can walk in alone. I was aware of how the bathroom was and where everything was so it was easy to get to the toilet without bumping into anything. Distance was the only issue.

"Walk forward, then with the front of your shin or your knee, feel for the toilet seat. And just gage on where you should release." Bria said.

"If I miss, I'll just have someone clean up after me." I jokingly said.

Aubri gagged and said "No." I knew she was no longer nearby anymore. We just laughed.
Bria grabbed my hand and walked me to the bed.

"Or you can just pee in a cup." AJ said.

I really didn't need to see Bria's face to know what face she just made at him. And the thought just made me laugh.

"Of course you'd do some shit like that. No" Bria said.

"I wouldn't, just tryna improvise." AJ said.

I just laughed.

Bria and I laid in bed, she eventually fell asleep. I was going bored out of my kind, so I started training the kids to watch me.

"Aubri & AJ!" I called for them.

They rushed upstairs.

"Yes daddy?" They said running into the room.

"Bri I need you to fix me something to drink and Aj I need you to hold the drink for me." I said.

It was a silence for second so I could imagine their facial  expression. "Yes sir." They said in unison.