Memory Lane

Bria'Marie Pov

Thankfully, we went back to recording in New Orleans, so there was no need for the back in forth from Palmetto to here. August is still in the hospital, but becoming better. He's walking but with a walker. He feels all this stuff he's going through is Karma for how he did me, I didn't think that really, just God showing him you can't take things for granted and physically telling him he needs to just slow down, he overworks himself at times.

Today is Chris's birthday, so he decided to celebrate it down here. The crew was back together, no kids. Just adults. We first just celebrated at the hospital, crammed up in August's hospital room. I brought cake and pregame alcohol.

"So yal gotta tell me what it was like growing up." Michael said as we all talked.

"Yea I would like to know too." Rihanna said.

"Bria wasn't cool enough for us back then, so she has a different story." Chris said playfully.

"She was cool for me." August replied.

"Man I was cool in my own way, I had my group of friends too. I just wasn't popular like you all." I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

"You had the chance to be popular because of Chris is your god brother and August liked you, and you're rich, but you didn't have the personality for it." Blair said as we laughed.

"It was like an awkward type of personality you had. Like you tried to fit with people but couldn't click, you didn't know how to fake it til you make. And wasn't into drama, and just quiet." Chris said.

"Honestly don't know why August liked me, I was a whole weirdo with braces." I said.

"You never smiled with your teeth before you got your braces, but you was super cheesy when you got em." August said smiling.

"I don't think I was like a nerd or dork, I was like the kids in school who was content with being an individual, didn't care about being labeled as anything. I had my friends and we only cared about our circle. We weren't stunting yal."

"True." August, Chris, and Blair agreed.

"I was a cheerleader, the whole oh I'm popular but I hate that I'm popular, wish I could be normal. This isn't the real me, wish people knew the real me. Behind closed doors I'm so sadddd." Blair said making fun of herself."

"I was the, I'm only bestfriends with Blair because she friend zoned me into one and plus we grew up together so we're naturally inseparable, but that doesn't stop me from being the pretty boy that every girl crushes over. I'm popular because I'm liked by everyone and sold weed, but I have a soft spot for Bria'Marie, but we both had our own paces, we'll never go out." August said as we chuckled.

"Everyone called you Blair's Bitch behind your back." I said as we all laughed.

"Oh woooww."

"So then how did yal like cross paths in high school." Rihanna asked.

"Well whenever I'd hang out with Chris at school , he'd be with Blair and August would be with her. We'd spark conversation with each other then. If we seen each other in the hallway we'd say hey. He talked to me while I was with my friends before and after that my friends just couldn't get over the fact that he talked to me, when he rode with me to Chris house so I could tutor him, my friends went crazy." I said smiling.

Flashback

𝐷𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ, 𝐽𝑜𝑒𝑦, 𝐸𝑟𝑖𝑛, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒.
"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑎𝑙?" 𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒.