Short Chapter

August Pov

Once I opened the door, without any greeting, Bria said "We broke up."

The look in her eyes pretty much said it all. We both came at each other and started making out.

I picked her up and carried her in the house as we continued to make out. Carrying her over to the kitchen counter to sit her on it, as she started taking my shirt off.

Pulling her bottoms down, I went straight to giving her head. I've been so tempted to do things to her body for the longest, and now that I'm able to do it, shit is amazing. I'm so turned on, I almost bout nutted just by hearing her moan and scream my name. I guess it's because of the fact I've been wanting to do this for the longest.

Our love sesh started from one spot to another, eventually making it to my bedroom.

After the wild sex, we just laid there and talked.

"What's on your mind B?" I asked.

"Jermaine." She said.

"What about him?"

"I should've fought more for us, my heart and mind is still with him." She said.

"It's not. If that was the case you wouldn't be here." I said bluntly .

She just laid there quietly, deep in thought.

We were in a comfortable silence. I just adored her, watching her as she just thought.

" I don't want to be hurt again." She said, breaking the silence.

"I promise you I won't hurt you again . I'm so serious on making things right with you." I replied.

"I just feel I'm letting you off so easily."

"Yea, I guess. But we genuinely ...love each other Bria'Marie."

"I mean.... well... that's just another conversation we not ready to talk about . " she said.

"I mean we found our way back together, that should mean something... right?" I said moving a strand of hair away from her face.

"Yea." She said sounding unsure.

"I promise I won't hurt you." I said kissing her forehead.

𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑗𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑢𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ. ( 𝑙𝑜𝑙 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 "𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒" 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒?😭) 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑎🥰😘

 ( 𝑙𝑜𝑙 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 "𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒" 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒?😭) 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑎🥰😘