three

it was a regular morning, except the boys just moved in with us for a couple of days until we leave to New York...forever.

my mom and adam just left for work. so im stuck here with the boy himself, daniel veda. yayy. hey, i hope you are noticing my sarcasm.

i go downstairs to get some breakfast. i reach for my cereal box. i was so tired today, i couldn't even get the strength to grab it.

i sighed in frustration. im tall but i somehow couldn't reach that zamn cereal box.

i felt the heat of a body right behind me. reaching for the cereal box. it was so warm. wearing booty shorts and a loose t-shirt wasn't the smartest idea at this moment.

i turn around and see no other than the kid. man i thought i was tall. he looked so much taller inches away from me. he placed his arm in the counter. making it impossible to leave.

we were so close. inches away.

i felt awkward and walked under his arm which was supposed to be my blocker. ha fail.

i grabbed the cereal box from his hands and poured it into my bowl. i then got milk and poured it AFTER my cereal.

i grabbed a spoon and sat down. he was watching my every move. da hail.

i went on instagram. he was making himself a bowl of cereal. please don't sit here. please don't sit here. please don't sit here!

and there he sat. right in front of me. i was looking deep into my phone avoiding to have a conversation.

he ate, and just looked at me and his bowl of cereal.

can we say, awkwardddddd.

my phone DIED. this cannot be. now i have to make a conversation or look at him. no no no. why. life is over.

he looked at me. "so what's your favorite color?"

i pretended i didn't hear him. i was on "my phone" which was dead. he repeated it. i didn't answer. just stared at my phone.

he smacked his lips and grabbed my phone. he saw it was dead. he looked at me with a disappointed face. "wow."

he handed me my phone back. i felt bad. the rest of the breakfast session, he was silent, and never glanced at me.

he went up to the guest room.

i finished my cereal and put it inside the sink. as i was walking up the stairs, daniel comes down.

he looks at me up and down. "get ready, we are going out with my friends."

i gave him a stank face. "who said i was going out?"

he looked at me and said "i did, now change."

i didn't move. "you can't tell me what to do."

he put his hand on his hip and cleverly replied "well, mom and dad left me in charge so change...now."

i gagged at the fact he called my mom...his *gags* mom.

i walked up to change my clothes stomping on the floor. if this is how it's gonna be. oh let's play.

❤️
(inspired by @bomb_digaz )