forty four

we changed into our clothes. daniel is mad at me. well sorry i was laughing at your clumsiness. zamn.

"danielllll." i said. he was texting somebody. he was paying no attention to me. i wonder who that niqqa texting.

"yo boi." i yelled.

i clapped repeatedly in front of his face. "vedaaaaa!"

"WHAT!" he yelled right in my face rudely.

"fine." i said getting up and going downstairs.

wtf is his problem. annoying ash. gosh. i walked downstairs to the kitchen. i grabbed a bowl, some cereal and the milk carton.

i made myself the cereal bowl. i brought it to the living room and turned on the tv.

why would he talk to me like that. for no reason. after we did it last night. hail no. i heard footsteps going downstairs.

i ignored the butthole walking into the living room. he threw himself next to me. i was eating cereal and focused on the tv.

he started caressing my hair. "im sorry baby."

i moved my body annoyed. how dare he. he moved closer. "get. away. from me." i said slowly with an attitude.

"baby im sorry i didn't mean to scream at you like that." he said looking at me.

i never made eye contact with him. he was getting me pissed off. he better stop with that bs.

"you were just being a little....annoying." he said.

"wait i didn't mean t--" he said before i cut him off.

"OH SO NOW IM ANNOYING YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT DANIEL F*CK YOU." i said yelling in his face.

i walked upstairs to my room and shut the door. i changed into some blue jeans and a tank top.

i already did my hair when i took a shower. i wanted to smell good so i sprayed some perfume and put on my Air Force 1s.

i grabbed my phone and walked sloppily downstairs. i walked by the boy.

"where are you going?!" he said.

i ignored him and kept walking to the door. he grabbed my arm forcibly. wtf. it hurt. he pulled me back.

"i said where are you going." he yelled in my ear.

"the f*ck daniel, what is wrong with you, leave me the f*ck alone and let me be since im annoying to you." i yelled ripping away my arm from his grip.

i walked to the door and walked out slamming it real loud and hard. im done. i thought about where to go. i started texting kevin.

me- kevie can i come over?
bestfriend🤑❤️- course babygirl
me- but only if im not annoying to you
bestfriend🤑❤️- who said you were annoying?
me- daniel 🙄
bestfriend🤑❤️- what happened with y'all ?
me - ill explain when i get there, im walking, be there in 5
bestfriend🤑❤️- alright shawty

i kept walking till i reached kevins house. i knocked on his door. he came out shirtless. i stared down at his abs.
i heard him laughing.

"up here shawty." he said smiling.

"oh...yeah." i said walking in and laughing.

we both went up the stairs to his room. i sat on his bed while he got a shirt from the drawer and put it on. ah man.

well. he layed next to me on his stomach. "alright so explain what happened ari."

"okay so we were both in daniels room and i was bored because he was ignoring me. so i called his name a bunch of times."

"mhm." he said signifying that he was listening.

"then i clapped my hand in his face while calling him, and he yelled at me with an attitude, so then i got mad and went do to eat something, and get him out of my face."

"yeah."

"so then i was minding my own business eating cereal and watching tv, and the butthole decides to apologize and try to touch my hair and be nice."

"oh lord." he said shaking his head.

"then i got pissed and he was apologizing and he accidentally said i was just being annoying, so i got so mad and yelled at him, then i went upstairs to change."

"i then got changed and errthing, and when i was about to walk out the door he pulled my armback really hard, and then he asked me where i was going and i yelled at him to let me go because he was hurting me."

"oh my, are you okay tho?" he said checking my arm for bruises.

"yeah im fine now." i said nodding my head.

"and then i slammed out the door and texted you if i could come over...and here i am." i said finishing.

"it's okay bestfriend, he's probably just stressed or something, or needs some space." he said rubbing my shoulder and arm comforting me.

"maybe you're right...." i said.

i heard kevins phone ring. it was a FaceTime ring tone.

❤️