eighteen

after me and daniel finished playing around, we all went inside to get cleaned up.

i wanted to shower first but of course devin had to push me on the floor and lock himself in MY bathroom.

"DEVIN UGHH!! I HATE YOU. HURRY UP." i yelled through the door.

the fact that he was laughing mad hard made me want to punch him harder. i remembered there was a bathroom in my mom and adams room.

don't judge me im getting used to this house. plus ive never been in all the rooms.

i went inside their bathroom. i grabbed the shampoo, comb and some clothes. i put my clothes on the toilet top. with my towel.

i went inside the bathtub and turned on the water. IT SPRAYED ALL OVER ME WITH REALLY COLD WATER. but that's just my luck you know.

i screamed so loud. ive never screamed so loud before. i turned it off and just breathed. daniel, kevin, lucy and nagely came running into the room basically yelling.

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY BABY??!!!!" daniel yelled forcibly opening the bathroom door.

"ARI!!" yelled the girls and kevin in unison.

"omg guys, the sprayer thingie, the bath hose, sprayed me with cold water and it was so freezing omg." i said whining and shivering.

"waitttt so you're telling me i got out of the shower just because you got sprayed with cold water!? Bruhhh!" i heard daniel say.

i peeked through the shower curtain and smiled awkwardly. i saw all of them giving me a death stare. they walked out slamming the door shut.

"YA SO RUDE!" i yelled in a hurt voice. it was kind of funny tho.

❤️