forty three

he kissed me with his tongue. i started laughing odee on his mouth breaking the kiss.

"what ma?" he asked curiously.

"you think you gon hit this again. sikeeeeee." i said laughing and reaching for my phone that was on the toilet next to the speaker.

i put into you by ariana grande. i started singing to it while rubbing soap all over me.

"A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body
Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret
A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it" i sang to daniel.

he smiled and danced with me. it felt like a movie. we sang and danced until the song was over. when the song stopped we stopped and smiled with our foreheads attached to eachother.

the song back to sleep came on. oh great. his favorite song to get him in the mood. i don't need that' but i love that song.

he sang to me while caressing my sides.

"I know it's late, I know it's late
And baby I can't focus, focus
I just flew in to town today
I'm hoping that you notice, did you notice?
I just posted my landing, oh
Wondering if the same old understanding, stands
I know you got work pretty early, I'll be around 'bout 3:30
Usually you done by one, so baby when I wake you up
Just let me rock, sex you back to sleep girl
Don't say a word no, don't you talk
Just hold on tight to me girl
Sex you back to sleep girl, rock you back" he sang to me.

he kissed my lips so passionately.

after that song finished, the song "your number" by ayo jay came on. daniel loved to dance to this. so did i.

i started to move my hips and belly dance to the rhythm. he danced in a silly way. he went behind me and put his hands on my waist.

our bodies rocked to the music. it was great. after a couple of songs, we finally got out.

i got my towel and he got his. we stepped out and daniel almost slipped. it was the funniest thing ever. looked like the harry picture of him slipping in the shower. LMFAO.

i almost fell to the floor laughing. while he's there giving me a death glare. HAA.

❤️