fifty five

i got up from my bed, and we went to the basement. we closed the door so they won't know that we're watching movies at 2 am.

i sat on my purple bean bag chair and daniel sat on a black and white one next to mine.

we put on the movie 'the purge' it was so intense. i jumped at some parts. daniel seemed bored. i looked at him.

"you don't like the movie?" i asked.

he nodded looking at the screen.

i shrugged. i have no idea what's wrong with him. as i was watching the movie, he stared at me. everytime i looked back at him, he looked away.

"what you lookin at lil boy?" i said,

"im looking at the tv." he said smiling a little.

"mhmm sure." i said smiling.

he scooted closer and held my hand. he looked deeply into my eyes. it was so mesmerizing. he licked his lips. he put both of his hands on my waist and pulled me into his lap.

we made out. it felt so hungry.

he flipped me and got on top of me. his lips attached to my neck. he swirled his tongue on my sweet spot.

he left love bites all over. he suck hard on my neck, it felt so good. it hurt a little bit, but i got used to it. he hungrily & softly bit into my neck.

i moaned.

he got off and sat on his bean bag. he looked at me and said "we'll finished this later." he shot a wink.

oh boy

❤️