forty nine

after me and kevin went to bed, i couldn't sleep till 6 am. i kept thinking about the girl in the mall. her name is katie. she looked so familiar tho. even from far away she did.

i had an idea. i went through jade and lisa's followers and tried to find a girl named katie. i found it.

i pressed on "katie_xoxo"

NO F*CKING WAY. IT WAS VERONICA. THAT WAS HER MIDDLE NAME. WTF.

i scrolled down her pics with my mouth open in shock. she had dyed her hair blondish. NO WONDER she looked familiar but i didn't know who it was.

i couldn't believe this. everyone chooses my worst enemy over me. i started crying. that b*tch is ruining my life.

i turned my phone off and turned away from kevins body. i layed on my side crying. he started shuffling on the bed. he sat up and pushed down my body so it was facing the ceiling.

he hovered me. "why you crying babe?" he said in his morning voice while rubbing his eyes with one hand and holding me with the other.

"everyone chooses h-her over m-me." i said covering my ugly crying face.

he took my hands away. "who's her?"

"my enemy, the one my ex bestfriends chose me over." i said sniffling.

"well they didn't deserve an awesome and beautiful girl like you as a bestfriend. why you hurt over those irrelevant girls?" he said in a caring voice.

"d-daniel cheated on me with her!" i softly yelled, still crying.

"what!?" he said shocked. his eyes and mouth got wide.

i couldn't stop crying. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. i need to be a strong person.

"oh man." he said sighing. he hugged me quickly and stayed there.

"it's okay, don't cry, you're a strong person." he whispered.

he always calms me down. he started singing to me. it was the song close by nick jones. his voice was so powerful yet so soothing. it gave me chills.

i eventually stopped crying. i layed in his arms. my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. "arianna..." i heard him say very lowly.

"yeah?" i say softly.

"i..love you." he said lowering his head on mine.

"...i love you too." i said getting up and kissing him on the cheek.

he smiled. his phone started to ring, it was a FaceTime call. from devin.

he answered it. "haaaayeeee" i heard devin say.

"yeo washpoppin, ya been so distant lately!" he says walking, where im guessing is outside.

"DEADA*S." i heard nagely in the back with lucy.

"ya sum real life ghosts man.." lucy says laughing.

"sorry so many things have happened over these days." i said plainly.

they noticed my head was on kevins chest and his arm was around me.

"yeooooo, whas thatt!?" devin says dramatically.

"what?" nagely says trying to see the screen.

"oh h*ll no, wtf arianna?" she says.

"what." i said confused.

"why on ma manz like that?" she asked with an attitude.

"why not?" i said with an attitude.

"wtf. wassup with ya, first ya don't talk to us for hella long, and now ya have a thing, f*ck that." she says handing the phone back to devin.

"nah it's not like that babe, she's my bestfriend." kevin says into the camera.

"f*ck both of ya." she says walking away.

i saw lucy and devin look at eachother like uh oh.

"yo....yoo yo...nae, hol up chieeeel." devin says catching up to her.

"what !?" she yells.

"nagely what the fuh! if you knew that daniel cheated on me you'd know why he's being sweet enough to cheer me up!!!!!" i yelled very loudly and walked away to the kitchen.

❤️