thirty six

i waited for bestfriends to be back with my dunkin. they were taking forever. as i waited i went to daniels room. im surprised he's still sleeping

i opened the door which made a creaking sound. i saw him knocked out. i went over to him and just layed in front of him face to face.

he opened his eyes slowly. "oh hey babe." he said in a rusty voice. oh man how much i love his morning voice.

"hi baby." i said out of it.

he frowned as soon as i did. "what's wrong baby?" he said caressing my side.

"nothing." i said avoiding me telling him something so embarrassing.

i put my head in the crook of his neck to go to sleep. but of course he insisted on knowing.

"baby, tell me." he said.

"time of the month." i said with a fake excited face then turned into a serious face.

"awe babe, it's okay, it'll go away in a couple of days, you need something?" he asks so nicely and caring while kissing my cheek.

"no i don't need anything right now, thank you baby." i said pecking his big soft lips.

"anything for my babygirl." he said pulling me closer into his chest and rubbing my arm.

he's the sweetest. this is why i love him so much.

ah man.

im hungry. i called the boys to see where they were at. it took 3 rings for them to pick up.

"YEO WHERES MY DUNKIN?!" i yelled through the phone.

"sorry bestfriend, we was picking up the girls so they can cheer you up." kevin says in a sweet way.

"awe kevie! love you but hurry TF up i need my shhhi." i hung up. man i feel bad. im being so mean today.

❤️