twenty three

we did the same thing as before. but this dance was now a different one. it was lap dance. the girls say im the queen but im really not. LMFAO. we all agreed i went to daniel first. i opened the door and saw him in a chair, again. i put on the song "slow motion" by trey songz.

he started smiling while i walked to him. i started as soon as i heard the first lyrics. i danced in front of him by myself to tease him. "ma stop playing." he said laughing.

i grabbed his shoulders and went low. i danced and turned around. then i grinded on him. i put my butt right on him and moved to the songs rhythm.

he started smiling odee. he gripped my waist and stood up. our bodies moved in sync. we danced together slowly. i pushed him back down to the chair and went on him placing my legs around his waist. i grinded harder.

it earned me a moan from him. i could feel his hard member standing up. "aw i woke your little friend up." i said seductively.

"haha little? no mami. you're mistaken." he said whispering and biting my ear.

i used my hand to rub his member which were covered by his jeans. he moaned again. love it. im winning. or at least he thinks i am.

"gotta go daddy." i whispered in his ear before getting up. he pulled me and said "ima show you what daddy gon do tonight." he winked.

❤️