eight

it's now 4pm and we are going to our new home. it's taking 5ever. me and daniel are in the back of the van.

our parents went inside dunkin. we wanted to go but they said we should stay back to "save time"

me and daniel haven't been talking since that incident happened. i was looking out the car window waiting, when i felt him staring into my soul.

he was just staring. as if i was the only girl in the world. like stop looking at me i look ugly af right now.

"yes daniel?" i ask while still looking out the window.

"nothing." he said plainly.

"ok..." i said confused.

a while after i felt his hand on my thigh. i looked at him with wide eyes and shook my head no. he smirked. his hand traveled more up. it was now on my upper thigh.

i felt my kitty tingle by his warm touch. he slowly went up to my girl and rubbed with his pointer and middle finger.

i closed my eyes and sighed trying to contain myself. "stop" i said not looking at him. "stop, now!"

he stopped and smiled innocently. i gave him a dirty/death look. "i hate you sometimes." i said.

"oh you love me." he said while grinning.

"i do not." i argued.

"you do baby." he said grabbing my hand.

i pulled my hand away violently and rolled my eyes. i felt him get closer. he hovered me, turned my face and pecked my lips.

"i love you okay." he whispered sitting back at his seat.

my mom and adam finally came back. thank the lord they didn't see what just happened.

they brought me a mocha coolatta. yaay. they also brought daniel a blue coolatta. they handed me and the kid a dozen box of donuts every flavor we liked.

they had their own box. i laughed and thanked them for saving my life.

we were on the road again thank god. my butt hurt. south jersey is far from new york. but not like 5 hour far like about 2 hours tops.

i was getting bored because dan fell asleep so i just fell asleep next to him.

❤️