sixteen

i woke up to the sounds of camera sounds. bruh who tf. i got up and saw lucy and nagely taking pictures and recording with a smile on their faces.

i got up and got away from daniel. "oh my god! what the hail. delete those noww!!" i yelled at them angry.

i ran after them. "get over here." i saw the boys laughing and recording me. i was furious. they saw my angry face and they flew down the downstairs.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU ALL FOUR OF YOU!" i said slamming the bedroom doors shut.

i was breathing heavily. i threw myself on the bed. how tf did the girls find my house. where's my phone. the boys! they took it and stole the numbers. "UGHH!!!!!" i yelled.

i payed no attention to daniel which had stayed sleeping. "*gasp* babe omg! you scared me what's wrong?!" he said putting his hand of his heart.

"they were taking pictures of us sleeping. what if we get caught? nobody can know." i said putting my head on my hands in between my knees.

he came over to me and pulled me on his lap.

"babe chill, nobody will know, as long as they don't post them we're good." he said trying to calm me down.

his voice was so soothing. it helped me chill out. i was ready to kill them all. i straddled his waist and hugged him.

we both went down and passed them. i ignored their presence. they tried to talk to me but i was simply acting as if they didn't exist.

"ari we're so sorry(nagely) yeah we just thought it would be cute and funny(lucy)." i heard nagely and lucy say.

"bestfriend talk to us." kevin said whining while grabbing my arm.

i violently ripped away my arm from his touch.

"cheese bae, please we're sorry." devin said trying to be funny but cute.

"i don't know why you guys thought it would be cute if you obviously knew that we're step siblings." i said plainly with a straight face.

"we don't like eachother like that, she was just cold and tired so i held her till she fell asleep, no interest in her, gross." i heard daniel say.

i knew he was just covering, but it hurt me. it hurt me hear him say that.

"mhmmmm. okay." kevin and nagely said at the same time.

i walked away. i went upstairs to change into my bathing suit. im gonna chill by the pool for a while.

-----------

i came back down while only my bathing suit. daniel quickly came to me trying to "cover his or MY body."

"yo my bros are over what are you doing?" he said out loud.

"so what? and im going to the pool, obviously." i said with an attitude.

he got close and whispered lowly "watch your mouth towards daddy."

i rolled my eyes and went out to the back. we have a huge pool and a long backyard. which is great.

❤️