nineteen

i got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body.

"man! i forgot my underwear." i whispered to myself. i got out with my towel still wrapped around me.

i got out of my parents room and went into mine. i think everyone took a shower already. cause there's my bathroom, daniels bathroom and my parents, which i was using.

i went into my room and locked the door. i grabbed a PINK bra with matching panties. i dropped my towel as soon as i put them on. i heard a falling bottle sound inside my bathroom.

i got scared cause i was basically naked. i got closer to the bathroom and peeked inside. daniel was there.

"you scared me yo." i said smacking my lips.

"why babe?" he said coming out of the bathroom looking at a gel bottle.

"cause i thought you were one of the boys." i said looking at him.

he looked at me and his eyes widened. he looked me up and down. he licked his lips while looking at my cleavage.

"damn ma." he said smirking.

"bye get out." i said laughing and walking away to my dresser.

i grabbed some gray booty shorts and a maroon sports team jersey with a number #10.

i bended down to put on the shorts and i felt a hard burning slap on my butt. i whined. "ow daniel!"

"mami got a fatty." he said jiggling my butt with his hand.

i rolled my eyes. "whatever." i put on my shorts and the  jersey. the shorts were loose but they were shorts so you can still notice my "fatty."

i grabbed his hand and we went outside of my room to meet with the squad. right when we stepped out the room they were all standing there with their hands on their hips.

"mmm...so what were you two doing in there...huh?" nagely said with a smirk.

"nothing, he was just using my bathroom." i said plainly.

"he has his own bathroom." kevin said in a sassy tone.

"i needed gel bro." daniel said with a straight face.

"ow daniel!" i heard devin say in a girly voice. he was imitating me. bruh. he wants to get hit.

"you were eavesdropping?" i said offended.

"mm...yeah we were. BUT don't think we didn't hear what daniel said about your fatty." lucy said while winking.

"oh and when we thought you got hurt, daniel yelled "are you okay baby!???" remember that?" kevin said smirking.

i walked away rolling my eyes. i went downstairs to the basement. the basement was like a lounge room with a green carpet, a big screen tv, bean bag chairs, pillows, & blankets to lay on the floor.

i grabbed a bean bag and a blanket and sat there. i put on the movie "The conjuring 2".

the boys and girls came down and sat next to me in bean bag chairs. daniel held me when there was scary parts. devin jumped a couple of times. he was more scared, than lucy was.

so basically lucy was protecting him instead. LOL. after it was done we decided to play a game.

"guys lets play hide and seek..." "the dirty version." said devin.

"let's do it." i agreed.

kevins pov

after i heard we were playing hide and seek, the dirty version, i immediately looked at nagely and winked. she bit her lips.

daniels pov

this is my chance to show my mami, what she's missing from me. i can act like im an innocent boy, but im a freak. especially for my ari baby.

devins pov

oh my. lucy doesn't know what's coming for her sexy ash. she doesn't know my freaky side. its brazy. im excited to show her. i saw her looking at me and licking her lips. yes ma.

lucys pov

i know devin is gonna do me. if you know what i mean. he suggested the game on purpose! he wants me. and i want him. badly. but it's gonna be hard to get me.

nagelys pov

yes daddy. look at me. destroy me. nah lemme stop. but he better suck the life out of this 🐱 no joke.

❤️