thirty nine

"kevin stop, KEVIN STOP DONT TOUCH!!" i said running towards him.

he had my oreos. "nahhhh shawty im eating all of em." he ran away from me.

"KEVIN I WILL KILL YOU." i yelled chasing him. he ran so fast. i was out of breathe. i stopped. he was now outside in the huge backyard.

im definitely not gonna catch him now. i walked outside. he was there hysterically laughing and stuffing his face with MY OREOS.

"hahahahahhaa you suck!!" he yelled.

i ran towards him. he started running backwards looking at me. i "tripped" and fell. i started crying with my face in my hands.

"BESTFRIEND!" he said dropping my oreos and running to me.

he helped me up. i started laughing. i ran towards the oreo pack that he dropped.

i bent down and grabbed them. i didn't stop running. he started whining.
"nobody takes my oreos!" i screamed.

"bestfrienddddd." he said whining and running towards me.

i slowed down because i was tired. he TACKLED me! my oreos flew out of my hand. i was on the floor and he was on top of me. our faces were inches away.

he was staring down at me. we both smiled. forgetting about the oreos. we were both out of breath, with our lips almost touching.

"that was fun." i said.

he stared at me silently smiling. "it was shawty."

we both leaned in and BAM.

we kissed.
and it meant something this time.
or at least it did for me...

❤️