fourteen

we arrived to the basketball court. it was almost empty. there was only 2 girls. it looked like they were having trouble making it in the basket.

the boys were being mad competitive with eachother so i just went to sit on the bleachers.

the girls saw me and they came over to me. i smiled at them.

"hi im lucy." the short but gorgeous girl said.

"and im nagely." the girl with pretty curly hair said.

"hey, im ari." i said politely.

"so are you with those cute boys over there?" nagely said pointing at the boys.

"yeah, the one with the black basketball shorts is my stepbrother, and the other ones are his and my friends." i said smiling.

"you're so lucky, they are so cute." lucy said almost whining.

"true dat." said nagely.

i laughed. they seem like cool girls and i need friends. i decided to introduce them to the boys.

"yo dev, kevin, danny, come here real quick." i yelled in the boys direction.

they came over. i saw kevin checking nagely out. devin was basically drooling over lucy. i just laughed.

"so dev, this is lucy, lucy this is devin, kev this is nagely, nagely this is kevin." i said really fast and out of breath.

they laughed at me. i left them to talk. i actually thought they would look like cute couples.

i went to daniel and sat next to him. "washpoppin." i said nudging his arm. he smiled. he put his arm around me and rocked left and right.

we talked about some things. we almost kissed but then remembered we couldn't since we weren't alone.

we are step siblings, we can't show PDA or public affection as a couple. especially not infront of his friends.

i looked over to the boys and girls. they were laughing with their pair. they were so cute omg. i made those couples yas me.

me and daniel went over to them. "it's getting pretty late now, we should go." daniel said.

they all frowned. "aw true, it was nice meeting you all." said lucy.

"likewise." i said smiling.

"hey here's our numbers, maybe we could hang out again sometime." nagely said handing me a paper with 2 phone numbers.

"gotchu, see you." i said while waving and walking away with daniel.

we stopped and waited for devin and kevin to say bye to the girls. they both came back smiling big as if they just got laid. LMFAO.

"yo ari, we'll love you so much if you pass those numbers." devin said winking.

"don't ya love me already?" i said flipping my hair and smiling.

"of course we do girl, you fam now, and devin meant we'll love you MORE." kevin said emphasizing the word more then winking.

"aigh ill give them to you later or tomorrow." i said sticking my tongue out at them.

we arrived to our house. the boys wanted to sleep over. our parents left on their honeymoon for a whole month. they wanted a month because they need their "love coochie time" oh god ew.

i went to danny's room with all the boys. we watched a lot of movies and ate so much junk food. i was tired af. we went to sleep at 4 am. bruh. oh what a day.

❤️