fifty three

*ding dong*

i quickly swing my eyes to daniel eyes. i had a shocked face. i took a breathe and finally opened the door.

my mom and adam were there, with no suitcases? i screamed.

"Maaaa!" i jumped in her arms. remember my mom is like my bestfriend.

"hi baby, i missed you." she says hugging me tightly. i pulled away and smiled. "missed you too ma." she went to hug daniel.

i get off and got to adam. "hi adam!" i hugged him like a father. oh god. the fact that im dating his son. Jesus Christ *little kid voice*

"heyyy ari! how have you guys been?" he says hugging daniel.

"we've been good, i was stuck with this one, but he's kind of cool." i said laughing. we all sat on the couch.

"glad you finally got used to me!" daniel said playing along.

"whatever." i rolled my eyes while smiling.

"well that's so great to hear, we have to tell you guys something." my mom says. 

"what?" me and daniel said in unison.

"well...as you soon we went to puerto rico for our honeymoon, and daniel, your father also had a job interview...so he got in." she said slowly waiting for our reactions.

"wow! that's great!" daniel said surprised.

"yeah totally! but...that would mean we would have to move?" i said in a question tone.

"wellllll...not necessarily...we were thinking that since it was almost may, your birthdays, that this house would be your present, and me and adam would move over there." she said nervously.

"but b-but...you're leaving me?" i said sadly.

she said she would never leave me.

i shed a tear.

"*sighs* baby don't cry, you'll be here with daniel and we'll come visit you sometimes, and we'll pay the bills for the house..." she said shaking me softly and trying to cheer me up.

"fine, but promise you'll call me everyday, and at least visit 2 times a month."

"of course baby, anything for you guys." she replied pulling me and daniel for a hug. adam smiled and went in the hug.

"i love you guys." i said to my mom and adam.

"we love you too." adam said patting my back.

i looked daniel and he was smirking.

"okay the rules are...you must have someone live with you guys, and don't go crazy on partying..please." adam says nervously.

"haha we won't." daniel says.

"good, we leave tomorrow, we will give and send you money every month." adam says nodding his head for confirmation.

"okay."

❤️