thirty three

i walked into the house by myself. i can't believe the boys thought i was dead. how did they even come up with that.

"daniel, kevin?" i yelled.

daniels pov

i thought i heard my baby's voice for a second. im prolly buggin. i feel lost without her. the love of my life.

me and kevin were laying on my bed all down. crying tbh. "bro did you...hear...?" i heard kev say.

"ari? yes....." i said scared.

"BRO she's haunting us oh my god." kevin screamed.

"BOO!!!"

i turned my head to the door and SAW MY BABY!!

"bro, bro bro, yo im hallucinating! help me." i said to kevin smacking myself in the face.

"bestfriend...don't kill us...you're a ghost please don't kill us." kevin started to cry.

she ran over to us and jumped us. she started crying. "i missed you guys."

"OH....MY.....GOD!!!!" i yelled.

me and kevin hugged the sh*t out of her. we started sobbing on her. it was crazy. imagine thinking the love of your life is dead then you randomly see them.

"stop crying girls." ari said laughing and sniffling.

"yo we thought you were dead, that's what the doctor told us!" kevin yelled while hugging he with his tears running down.

"i love you baby." i said crying on her chest.

she rubbed our heads. "love you too."

"IM SUING THAT HOSPITAL!" i yelled while jumping up from the bed.

"brush ya teeth first, and shave." she
said while laughing.

❤️