six

i was laying down on my bed, peacefully watching tv, when the kid came in. i bet he planned on bothering me.

i looked up at him, raised my eyebrow and said "can i help you?" he smiled. why is he always smiling omg. he must know it makes me weak.

he sat next to me. i pulled down the covers and sat up.

"just needed some company if you don't mind, mom and dad are working till late today." he said while looking in my eyes.

I nodded and replied "you can stay, but...don't annoy me, deal?"

he smiled and said "deal baby." omg. baby. deal baby. ughhh.

"how many times do i have to tell you I'm not your baby." i asked with a straight face.

deep inside i loved him calling me that. but it's not right. he's my stepbrother. we can't like eachother.

he pulled the covers up and went inside of them. i did the same. i went on my phone while he surfed through the channels.

-------

i wake up and look at the clock. ive been sleeping for hours. i soon felt strong arms around me. i turned my head around and saw...sleeping daniel straddling me.

i felt weird so i tried to get out of his grip. he half opened his eyes. "what are you doing baby?" his voice was so rusty, so sexy.

OMG I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. what da hail. i looked at him and said "im trying to get up but you're kinda like straddling me."

"no stay here with me babe." he said while closing his eyes and holding me tighter around my waist. his body was stuck to the back of mine.

i felt something pop up behind me. omg he had a boner. ew. i felt it on my butt.

"ew daniel, gross." i yelled.

he smiled with his eyes still closed. "baby that was all you." i tried to move back and forth to get out of his arms. turns out i was accidentally grinding on him. nice going.

he moaned. "babe stop." i stopped cause i didn't even notice what i just did.

he let go of me and i stood up. i had a wedgie. i fixed my panty and my butt jiggled. my mouth was wide open.

i turned around with the heel of my foot and looked at daniel. he was smirking, he bit and licked his lips.

i walked away to the bathroom very fast. i was brushing my teeth when daniel came in. i ignored him and looked at myself in the mirror.

he pressed his body up against mine. i turned around so he can back away but he did the total opposite.

instead he pressed his body up against mine, now from the front. i was leaning on the bathroom counter. his lips were 2 inches away from mine.

i could feel his member on my girl kitty. his arms behind my body holding me down.

he was breathing heavily. me scared of what's gonna happen next i look away. he grabbed my face and turned me to face him. he kissed me.

it wasn't just any kiss. he kissed me passionately and slowly. the worst part of all was that! i kissed back.

if felt so good. i pulled back and we stared into each others eyes and licked our lips at the same time.

we laughed. we smiled. this would be the cutest moment ever if it wasn't with daniel, my stepbrother...

❤️