fifty one

the ambulance came right away. i hopped into it with daniel. i had told kevin to stay and tell the crew what happened. daniel was in a gurney. they were pumping him and giving him air. nothing.

they took out the two shock squares. (don't know what they're called) they shocked him once. nothing. they shocked him again. he flung up gasping for air.

i screamed. "BABY!!! YOURE OKAY!!" i bent down and hugged him so tight while crying. he hugged me back. "wtf did you do!!?"

he looked away. i pulled his face towards mine. he sighed. "it's all my fault...im ruining your life...i just wanted to make you happy."

"daniel...." i said sighing.

"you...didn't ruin my life...but what were you thinking, almost committing suicide?" i said softly, shaking my head.

"i love you...and i couldn't stand being the stupid person i was...and let...you go." he said sighing and putting his head back down staring at the ceiling.

i kissed him. he kissed back. it was such a passionate kiss. i remembered and broke it.

"what's wrong babe?" he asked.

"i can't do this...you're dating her." i said heartbroken.

"arianna...." he called me by my full name. "i broke up or whatever, with her as soon as you found out about her...she didn't even care, she said she only did it to ruin us." he said.

"oh...wow...." i said shocked.

"listen, i don't expect you to forgive me right away, but just know that ill always wait for you, i really do...love you." he said in a sincere voice. he grabbed my hand.

"i love you too." i said as i hugged him.

after a while, we arrived at the hospital but they let us go since daniel was fine.

we went back to the house. holding hands and talking like before. it was great.

❤️