fifty two

me and daniel arrive to the house, as we open the door and enter i see the crew looking back at us.

"ari! hey! im sorry..." nagely says coming up to me and hugging me tightly.

"it's okay, let's just forget about it." i said calmly hugging back.

she smiles.

"bro!!!!" kevin runs in from the kitchen and hugs daniel.

"don't f*cking do that ever again." he says.

daniel weakly laughs. "sorry...i wont"

i heard my phone ding. it was a message from my mom.

"we have something important to tell you guys, we'll be home in a few hours!" it read.

"OMG our parents are coming in a few hours! we better wash the dishes, put the clothes in the washer, and clean the house!!!" i yelled.

everyone got up and started cleaning. nagely and kevin did the clothes. devin and lucy washed the dishes while me and danny threw out the garbage and cleaned the rest of the house.

after 2 hours, it was spotless. "YAY! man we should be a cleaning service, cause our teamwork fleek!"

"hahahaha you righttttt." kevin says laughing.

"okay so ya have to go cause they are 10 minutes away, and remember danny, we can't be flirting while they are here!" i said.

"okay bye bestfriend, bye bro." kevin says while kissing my forehead and dapping daniel.

"bye baby, bye cuzzz." nagely says hugging me and shuffling dannys hair.

"bye girl, bye broski." lucy says patting our shoulders.

"bye cheese bae, bye my ni*gaaaa." devin says laughing, while hugging me and dapping danny up.

we closed the door and breathed.

"ah mannn." i said tired.

danny grabbed my waist and puts me again the wall kissing my lips passionately. i smiled as he pulled away.

"love you baby." he says caressing my cheek.

"love you too." i say smiling big.

*ding dong*

❤️