sixty four

we walked into the place. it was dark with dim pink and blue lights. it looked amazing. there was two parts, a club and a restaurant.

we went into the restaurant part. a waitress came up to us and somehow she knew that we were the boys dates. maybe the dress colors?

she directed us to this booth table. right there were our 3 boys with their backs turned.

"1...2.." the waitress counted. "3..."

the boys turned around. OH SHHHHHHHIII. holy moly. holy daddies. man. lawdd jesus. how good they looked.

when they saw us they were blown away

when they saw us they were blown away. but so were we!

(pretend these are not wedding pics ;))

"holyyy shhhiii." kevin yells.

"wooooo!! uh hoho ,shootttt, wassup baby!" daniel yells hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek. (video at the top)

"baeeeee you look so smoochie!!" devin says to lucy.

"thank you babyy! you look daddyish asf zamn." lucy says smiling hard as laughing.

"DADDYYYY, you look so good!" nagely yells looking at him up and down, ending it with a laugh.

"babyyyyy, ahh! you cleaned up so good! i love ittt." i say in a happy voice.

"zamnnn bestfriendddd, i see you." i say to kevin.

"i see you too gordonnn, get it lucy." i say winking at them.

we finish our greets and finally sit down. the waitress comes and smiles at all of us.

"what would you guys like to drink?" she asks.

we all look at eachother and laugh.

"can i get a coke, please thank you." kevin says.

"make that two cokes!" says devin.

"i want sprite, please." nagely says.

"can i get some grape fanta?" lucy says.

"mhm." the waitress writes it down.

"lemme get a pepsi." i say smiling.

"me too." daniel says.

"okay ill be back with your drinks, and you'll get to order your plates." she says.

"okay thank you so much." i say politely.

she nods, smiles and walks away.

"you look beautiful babygirl." daniel says to me while grabbing my hand.

"thank you, handsome." i peck his lips and smile.

she comes back 5 minutes later with all our drinks on small rolling table. she passes us all our drinks.

"so you guys ready to order your food?" she says chuckling.

we laugh.

"i want..." me and daniel say at the same time.

we look at eachother and laugh.

"go first baby." he says smiling.

"okay, i want fettuccine alfredo with a side of garlic bread." i say.

"and i want pene al la vodka, with a side of stick bread." daniel says.

"i want chicken parmesan, with spaghetti." kevin says.

"yeah, i want that too." lucy says pointing at kevin.

"i want...uh..." devin says.

"bro you don't like cheese what you gonna order?" daniel says.

"um you can get a big hamburger, with fries, no cheese..." the waitress says giggling.

"yeah! perfect, thank you." he says smiling at her.

"nagely?" i say.

"mmm...ill get cheese ravioli, with bread." she says nodding her head.

"coming right up." waitress walks away.

❤️