twenty four

i go to open the door and i see the boys and girls falling on the floor. they were leaning against the door hearing us!
BU-RUHH.

am i crazy or is that weird? my mouth was wide open. "yo what is ya doing wtf?" i asked shocked.

"well, we weren't eavesdropping of course." devin says in a stupid and obvious voice.

the girls and kevin all hit him with theirs elbows in the stomach. "shut the fuh up." kevin whispered.

"ya buggin." i said rolling my eyes.

"well there's no point of this game anymore because i already who's the winner." daniel said looking at me up and down licking his lips.

"uhhh i mean...um." he says stuttering FORGETTING THE SECRET COVERAGE.

"I KNEW IT!" nagely yelled.

"OMG." said lucy.

"what?" i said with an attitude.

"YOU GUYS LIKE EACHOTHER." nagely said in a very loud and clear voice.

"no...n-noo we don't." i said trying not to stutter but OBVIOUSLY failing.

"YES YOU DO. when you screamed in the bathroom, he called you baby." said lucy.

"and when ya were playing in the pool together, and when you guys cuddled and napped together." kevin said helping lucy out.

"and when daniel smacked your a*s." devin said.

"and you called him daddy and he called you mami!!!" nagely said proving her point.

me and daniel looked at each other then looked down.

"OMG you guys do! ahhhh! so cute." lucy and nagely said at the same time.

"get ittt broski." devin said nudging daniel twenty times.

daniel nudged him back.....IN THE STOMACH.

"ayeeee i see you bro." kevin said after devin.

"stop.....nobody can know." i said very lowly looking down.

"then nobody will." they all hugged me and grabbed me and daniels hands.

me and daniel smiled at eachother. "KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER." they chanted.

he leaned in. and kissed me softly on my lips. oh man. this kid drives me crazy.

i never thought i'd say this but i love him.

❤️