seventeen

i was relaxing inside the pool. it was a beautiful day. but they had to ruin my whole mood.

my hair was wet and curly. the sun was blazing on me. my bikini was a black. it was a cute one. daniels favorite actually.

i dived under the water and came back up. i rubbed the water off my face and saw daniel coming towards the pool in his bathing suit.

"yes?" i said with an attitude. i was kind of annoyed and sad at what he said about me to the guys.

"what's wrong babe? why you mad?" he asked while taking off his top and slowly getting inside the pool.

he came over to me and grabbed my waist under the water. i rolled my eyes.

"i thought you said i was gross." i said while turning my face away from him.

"babe....ugh." he said sighing. "i only said that so they can believe that we don't like eachother, like you said you didn't want anyone to know."

i sighed. he was right. im so dumb. "im sorry baby..." i said disappointed of my stupid attitude towards him.

"hey hey, don't be sad, it's okay gorgeous." he said kissing my forehead and moving the my hair away from my face.

i smiled. ugh why is he so cute. and why does he have this power that can just fix me in 1..2..3.

"and may i say....you look mighty sexy in this bikini." he winked.

THAT WINK WAS HOT AF. can he just f me. like right now. right this second.

"all for you...daddy." i said seductively.

"oh is that right?" he replied smirking.

"mhm..." i smiled innocently.

"mmm..." he said as he nibbled on my ear. it kind of tickled. i laughed.

i went under to wet my hair again. it's a habit. i saw the girls in bathing suits, coming out. bruh. how'd they get bathing suits?

i then saw the boys in their trunks too. did they go shopping for some in under 30 minutes or what.

"bestfriend if you're still not mad, can we...maybe join you?" kevin said scratching the back of his head.

"of course im still mad...but you can join, only cause i love you guys, but IM STILL MAD SO." i said putting my two hands up warning them.

they jumped into the pool and i laughed. kevin, devin and the girls came over to me. they hugged me.

"we're really sorry honestly we are." they said.

"it's okay." i said.

"do you want us to delete the pictures?" lucy said.

"nah you don't have to, but you cannot post them. send them to me tho." i said smiling.

i looked at daniel and saw him smiling to himself. i splashed water at him. i ran through the water. it was so hard to run inside the pool. LMFAO.

he chased me to get me back.

------------

"they so like eachother." nagely said to the squad while daniel and ari were playing with eachother.

❤️