Chapter 2

Nia's pov

I woke up and one of the boys was in my room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the person and it was Hayes. He looked at me.

I lowly said" why are you in here?" Hayes said " before you moved here, I think I left something in here." I lowly said " what is it?" Hayes said " my game, my 3DS." I lowly said " I don't know what that is."

Hayes said " how you don't know what a 3DS is are you stupid?" I didn't say anything. Hayes said " stupid." I shed a couple of tears. Hayes looked at me. I thought he was gonna hit me. He states coming towards me and I got up and ran in my bathroom. I locked the door and started crying.

I guess I slammed the door hard because I hear md one of the other boys inside the room. I think it was Cameron.

I opened the door a little and I saw Cameron and Hayes talking and Cameron looked a little mad.

I said shyly " I'm sorry for slamming the door, I just got scared when Hayes was coming at me and I ran in the bathroom." Caneron hugged me and said " it's okay I'm not mad at you."

Hayes hugged me. He said " I'm sorry Nia." I lowly said " it's okay."

Caneron said " okay guys, the guys are in the car and we are gonna go get some food, we will be back soon." I nodded my head. Hayes said " okay."

Cameron left.

Hayes said " Nia I'm sorry for calling you stupid and making you cry." I lowly said "it's okay."

Hayes hugged me again. He is little nice. Hayes said " you know that tomorrow you gonna come to my school?" I nodded my head no. No one told me I had to go to school. I'm stupid I should've known.

Hayes just kept on staring at me. I looked at his eyes. They so pretty. The are light blue. Have is still looking at me. I lowly said" what?" Hayes said " your so pretty." I shyly said " thank you."

Hayes started to play in my hair. I had my hair in a big curly Afro. Hayes got on the bed and I sat down next to him on the other side of the bed. Hayes started playing in my hair again. He said " your hair is so soft😍🙄."

I lowly said " thanks." Hayes said " Nia I'm not gonna hurt you." I lowly said " okay. Hayes?" Hayes said " yes?" I lowly said " do they hurt you?" Hayes said " no, they don't allow me to do anything they think I might even get hurt doing." I said " so they aren't gonna hurt me?" Hayes said " no, Nia, no one here is gonna hurt you." I nodded my head.

Hayes pulled out his phone and started playing on it.

I went from look for Jack. I loudly said " Jack?!" Jack left a room and said " yea sweetie?" I said " you guys are back now?" Jack said " yea sweetie." I said " can I stay with you?" Jack said " your not scared?" I said " Hayes said you aren't gonna hurt me." Jack said " okay sweetie come on."

I went in Jacks room. The other jack was there and a girl was there. Jack said " Nia that is my girlfriend Allison." I waved hi to her. I said hi to the other Jack. Jack J said " I like you hair Nia." I said " thanks." Jack said " oh I brought you a couple of visers they are gonna look so pretty on you." I smiled.

Allison said " Nia your so pretty." I lowly said " thank you." Jack pulled me over to him.

Jack had put the hat thing on my head. I liked it. I said " thank you." Johnson said " you look pretty." I smiled.

I laid on Jack legs. Jack said " sweetie you hungry?" I nodded my head no.

Jack turned on the tv and turned to some cartoons. Jack rolled some green little bushes in some brown paper. He got a lighter and lit it. He started smoking it.