chapter 42

Nia's pov

Ryan and Hayes went in Hayes room. It was late. It was 2:45. Mason and I was talking. We still didn't even talk about what happened. I dint care. I dint really wanna talk about it. Everyone is sleeping. I'm not tired. I feel sick. My stomach hurts.

Mason said" wanna watch another movie?" I said "sure but not a scary one." Mason said "you big baby." I said "shut up goofy." Mason said "shut up loser."

I felt a little hurt. I know he was playing around. Mason looked at me and kissed me and said "I'm sorry, I was just playing." I kissed mason back and said "I know its okay."

Mason said "I love you baby." I said "I love you too goofy."

Mason said " now what movie you wanna watch?" I said "umm a carton movie." Mason laughed and said "okay then Thanksgiving?" I said "ya."

Mason said "wait but you never told me what happened with you and Jack?" I sighed and said " he said he was gonna beat me and JJ came in and said he wasn't gonna touch me and then JJ kicked Jack out." Mason said "your father just got kicked out Nia." I said " I don't care, he does nothing but hurt me anyway." Mason said "but Nia he loves you." I said " no he doesn't Mason, that was all a act and come on I wana watch the movie." Mason said "baby stop you need to talk to Jack at least." I said "no!"

Mason pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. I yelled "get off me Mason,I'm not playing!" Mason said "baby I know your mad but Jack really does love you." I yelled " NO HE DOESNT MASON!!" Mason covered my mouth. He said "stop yelling before you wake up everyone." I licked his hand and Mason moved his hand and said "eww."

I said "get off of me." Mason said "no not until you promise me you are gonna talk to Jack today." I said "no Mason,you don't get it,he hates me,he doesn't wanna see me." Mason said "baby trust me,just go and I will go with you." I said "fine."

Mason kissed me and said "I love you." I said "shut up, turn the movie on.' Mason put his hand over his heart. He turned on the movie and we laid down and watched it until we went to sleep.