Chapter 4

Jack's pov

I woke up and I heard someone throwing up. Nia was gone. I quickly got up and ran in my bathroom. I saw Nia throwing up in the toilet. I got on my knees and said "awww sweetie are you okay?" Nia cried "no my stomach hurts really bad." I said " sweetie I have some medicine for you downstairs, I'm gonna be right back."

I ran downstairs and went threw all the cabinets. Cameron said " Jack relax what's wrong?" I said "Nia is sick,she is throwing up." Cameron said "it's okay it's probably just a small stomach ache." I relaxed and got the medicine and went back upstairs

I went in my room and in my bathroom. Nia was rinsing her face. I said "sweetie,here take two of these." Nia took some of the medicine.

I said "it's okay it's just a little stomach ache. You probably ate something bad." Nia cried "do I still have to go to the doctors?" I said "you really have to go now." Nia whined.

I looked at my phone. Her appointment was in an hour. I said "sweetie you have to go take a shower." Nia nodded her head. She left and I sat on my bed.

The second week I have her and she gets sick. I feel so bad. I got up and went in my bathroom. I rinsed my face. I striped my clothes and got in the shower.

Nia's pov

I got in the shower and it made me feel so much better. I washed my hair. I haven't washed it in a month. I didn't even really washed my hair I just wet it. I need to get shampoo and conditioner. I got out the bathroom and put my wet hair in a ponytail.

I put a towel over my head. I locked my door. I put on a bra and underwear. I put on blue shorts and a red shirt. And my white nike Air Force ones. I got my phone and went downstairs.

I sat on the couch. Hayes and Ryan came downstairs. They was playing around. Hayes sat next to me and said "Jack gave you your phone?" I nodded my head.

Hayes said "let me give you my number." I have Hayes my phone so he can put his number in. Ryan said "mine too." Hayes me my phone and I gave my phone to Ryan. Ryan was done and gave me back my phone.

Hayes and Ryan started playing around again and went in the kitchen. Cameron and Nash came downstairs.

Cameron said " hey baby." I waved. Nash said " aren't you and Jack supposed to go to the doctor?" I said " I'm waiting for him." Nash said " he takes mad long." I laughed.

Cameron and Nash looked shocked. Caneron said "that's the first time I heard you laughed the whole time you was here. " I smiled and chuckled. Cameron said "that's the first time I seen you smile." Nash said " she a happy kid man."

Nash picked me up and ran around the living room. I was laughing. Nash was too. Nash stopped. I felt dizzy. Nash put me down and I fell to the floor.

Cameron and Nash laughed. Cameron helped me up and put me on the couch. Cameron said "leave her alone." I said " yea leave me alone." Nash said " fine baby." Nash stuck his tounge out at me. I smiled. Nash kissed the top of my head.

Jack cane downstairs. Jack said " come in Nia we gonna be late." I followed Jack out the door. I got in the passenger seat. I put my seatbelt on.

Jack started driving. I just looked around.

We finally got there. Jack said "come on sweetie." I got out the car and closed the door and went inside the building.