Chapter 7

Nia's pov

We got to school and Hayes followed me. I said "Hayes what do you want?" Hayes said " can you please forgive me Nia,I didn't mean to hit you." I said " fine Hayes don't even worry about it." Hayes said "really?" I said "yes Hayes."

Hayes hugged me so tight and kissed my forehead. I said "Hayes let go of me." Hayes mocked me and laughed and let go of me.

Zach pushed me down on the floor hard. My butt hurt. He said " you black piece of shit."

Hayes pushed him even harder and said "leave her alone what the fuck!?!?" Zach said " nope." Hayes said " stay away from her!" Zach got up and started walking away and he said " nope."

Hayes helped me up. Hayes said "want me to walk you to class?" I said " no thanks I'm fine." Hayes said "you sure." I nodded my head. I got my books and walked away to my class.

I got to my class and say in my seat. I started copying what was in the bored. I finished then I didn't have to do nothing for the whole day.

I took out my phone and started playing on my phone.

I looked up when someone shadow was covering me. It was Zach. I wanted to get up and move but he sits right next to me and I sit here.

I can't wait till next period.

The next period I went to class. Zach wasn't in this class. It's my living environment class. I didn't come to this class on Friday since I was in the nurse office.

The teacher told me to sit next to a boy named Mason. The boy raised his hand. I sat next to him. He was soooooo cutee😍😍😍.

Mason said "what is your name?" I shyly said " Nia." Mason said " okay well we are doing a project and we have to find five different cells and talk about them." I said "are we supposed to do that now?" Mason said " no after school,like at the library or at your house or mine something like that." I said " umm I don't care where we go you pick." Mason said " we will walk to my house." I nodded my head.

I took my phone out and started playing on it. Mason said " can I see?" I said "umm....sure."

Mason put his number in my room phone(Mason😍✨🤘🏽) I chuckled a little. He also took a picture. He look really good in the picture.

 He look really good in the picture

I said in my head he looks so cute. I could kiss him. Apparently I said that out loud and Mason heard me. I felt so embarrassed. Mason said " it's okay,your pretty too." I lowly said "thank you" and put my head down.

Mason said "it's okay really, I know I'm cute,I would kiss myself." I didn't wanna laugh but let out a little giggles. Mason picked up my hand and kissed my hand. Mason lowly said " I wanna kiss you too."

My face was getting warm. Mason said " see you after school." The period was over and Mason was gone.

I got up slow and confused. My next period was lunch. I went to lunch and sat with Hayes Corie and Ryan. Hayes said "hey Nia." I confusgly said "hey?" Hayes said "what's wrong?" I said "do you know Mason?"