Chapter 9

Hayes's pov

Mason and Ryan and I was playing my game. Ryan was staying the night so was Mason.

Mason said "Hayes,why you really wanted me to spend the night?" I said " I know that Nia likes you and you know it to." Mason said " I like her too." I said " I know."

Mason said "how?" I said " I saw you guys at lunch." Mason laughed. I laughed too. Ryan said " I don't get it. Nia isn't ugly are anything." I threw a pillow at Ryan. I said " shut up dummy."

Ryan said "owe." I said " shut up." Mason said " you a baby too? Damn." I  laughed and said "who else is a baby?" Mason said "Nia." I said " I already know that." 

We all laughed. Then Nash came in my room. Nia was behind him. Nash said "Ryan your mom is on the phone." Ryan took the phone from Nash.

Nia sat on my bed next to me. I said "get out Nia." Nia said "when Ryan is done." I yelled " Jackkkkk!!" Nia said " he went out with Alison." I said "fine stay you just want to be near your boyfriend anyway." Nia said " I don't have a boyfriend."

I said "I don't care, but we are about to watch a movie,wanna stay and watch?" Nia said "sure."

I turned on The Conjusting 2. It's some scary movie. Everyone got on the bed. I sat next to Ryan and Nia. And Mason was at the end next to Nia.

Ryan and I switched seats. And I don't know what Nason and Nia was doing but Mason had a big goofy smile. He's so goofy.

Nia's pov

Mason was next to me. He was laying on my shoulder. Mason lowly said "when they go to sleep let's go in your room." I smiled and nodded my head. Mason made a face. He's so Goofy.

Soon Hayss was sleep. Ryan was still up. Mason lowly said "he needs to go to sleep." I nodded my head agreeing with him. I lowly said " just act like you going to the bathroom and I'm gonna go tell him I'm going to my room."

Mason said "okay."

Mason got up and said "I'm going to the bathroom." Ryan nodded his head. 5 min later I said "I'm going to my room goodnight." Ryan said "Goodnight Nia."

I went in my room and Madon was in my bed. I looked at him. Mason got off y bed and picked me up and laid on the bed. Mason said " I like them but Ryan is a baby like you." I said "I'm not a baby." Mason said " your my baby and everything but your a big baby."

Mason sat up and tried to sit me up but I fell and hit my head on my bed. I started crying. My head hurt. Mason looked at me with big eyes and picked me up and put me in his lap.

Mason said " I'm sorry baby." I was still crying. Mason said "please stop crying baby." I wiped my tears and Mason said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drop you baby." I hugged him and said "it's ok. I know it was a accident."

Mason said "are you okay?" I said " my head still hurts." Mason said " just lay down." Mason put me down and laid me on the bed. Mason kissed my lips. Then someone walked in......