chapter 29

Jack's pov

We was crying then. Nia's line started going flat and making noises. I yelled for the doctor. They came in rushing. They kicked us all out. I kept on asking what happened no one answered me. I was getting scared. Did Nia just die?

We had to sit in the waiting room. We've been out here for like an hour. One doctor came back and said "Nia Glinskey?" I put my head up and said "yes?"

The doctor said "your daughter is up now,she was scared,she just woke up,she has anxiety and has to take some medicine." I said "I don't care an out that, can I see her?" The doctor said "one at a time."

Cameron and Hayes said I can go first. I went in her room. She was just looking at the ceiling. I said "Nia?"

She looked at me. She didn't say anything. I sat next to her in a chair. I said "Nia, oh my god,baby I'm so sorry for everything,I should've never hit you,or sent you away,it was all my fault,if I didn't send you away,you wouldn't have been in the car accident."

Nia lowly said "don't touch me." I said "I'm so sorry Nia." Nia said "you slapped me,I thought you loved me but you kicked me out." I started crying, my baby is sad and I love her so much. Nia said "don't cry." Nia started crying. I wiped her tears. I said "I love you baby girl,I'm sorry for how I acted."

Nia lowly said "I still love you Jack." I said " I love you too baby girl."

I said "it was all my fault, I'm so sorry." Nia lowly said "no its isn't,I should've been rude and I was stupid for failing." I was shocked. I said "baby no, I should've never put my hands on you,you aren't stupid at all,you just didn't try your best." Nia tried to sit up. I said "baby no don't." I hugged Nia. I kissed her forehead.

I said "I was just stressed and I took it out on you." Nia lowly said "I know." I was to hug her forever. I said "Cameron and Hayes wanna see you, which one you wanna see first?" Nia smiled and lowly said "I wanna talk to Hayes."

I pushed her hair back and said "okay baby."

I went out and said "Hayes she wanna talk to you." Hayes smiled. And went in the room. I sat next to Cameron. Cameron said "is she mad at me?" I said "no Cameron." Cameron said "I should've been paying attention." I said "it's okay, after Hayes go talk to her,it is okay,she is fine now, don't worry about it."

Cameron relaxed and said ok.

Nia's pov

Hayes came in. He ran to me and hugged me. Hayes said "what happened?" I said "I don't know last thing I remember was being in the car with Cameron." Hayes said "you need to talk to Cameron. He thinks he mad you go in the coma,he's falling apart and is trying to hide it." I said "get him."

Hayes left. I sat up my bed. Cameron came in. Once he saw me he started crying. I said "Cameron?" Cameron said " I'm sorry Nia,I did this to you." I said "come here." Cameron came closer and I hugged him. I said "no you didn't,it was a accident and I know it." "It is okay." Cameron said "I love you." I said " I love you too." Cameron said " you need to sleep okay,we are gonna change our clothes we will be right back,okay?" I said "okay."

I hugged Cameron again and they left.