Chapter 16

Nia's pov🤘🏽✨

I woke up and saw Sam on the bed watching tv. I said " where are we?" Sam said "my old house,come on I was waiting for you to wake up so we can go." I sat up and stretched.

I said "where we going?" Sam said "well you wanna shower and all that?" I said "yea." Sam said " so we are going to your house and you can do whatever you need to." I nodded my head okay.

We put our shoes on. And left.

Sam's pov❤️⛽️

We drove to Jack's house. I opened the door with Jack key.

Nia's pov✨🤘🏽

I saw JJ when Sam opened the door. JJ ran to me and picked me up. I hugged him. I missed him. He has been doing music crap since Jack can't.

JJ said " I miss you sweetie." I said " I miss you too."

JJ said "why you guys here?" I said " I have to change my clothes and all that." JJ said " oh."

I went upstairs to my room. I took my clothes off and got in the shower. I washed my hair.

I was done and I picked out a outfit and put it on. I went downstairs and Sam and JJ was playing.

Sam said "JJ wanna come with us to see Jack?" JJ said "yea,I was actually gonna go already."

I said "let's go." We all got in Sam car and drove to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and we went to Jack room. Jack was sitting up and was his arm was in a cast and so was his leg. Jack said "hey guys." Jack said "baby!!" I went to Jack and he said " I miss you baby." I lowly said " I miss you too."

Jack picked me up and made me sit on the bed with him. He kissed my forehead and said "so what did you guys do today?"

I said " we went back home and changed my clothes then we came here." Jack said  " you guys didn't eat?" Sam said "we wasn't even thinking about eating." I said "yea I'm not even hungry."

Jack said "no you guys need to eat,get me my pants over there." JJ gave Jack his pants. Jack got his wallet and took out a 20 dollar bill and said "Sam here,go get something for both of you guys."

Sam said "we aren't even hungry." Jack said "so what here,before you end up like me in the hospital." Sam said "fine."

Sam left.

JJ said " you treat him like he is Nia." I said "I'm 14." JJ said "and your a baby to us." Jack laughed and said "shut up." I said "hey!" JJ said " forget her."
" how can I forget my baby?" Jack said hugging me tightly.

I giggled. JJ stuck his tounge out and I laughed. Jack said "how you doing man?" JJ said " I'm fine, man you saw me yesterday." Jack said "so?" JJ said " I'm fine Jack."

Jack said " I can't wait to leave." I said " I want you to, I wanna go home." Jack said " just tell Sam to bring you to the house." I said " I'm scared Jack can you please ask him?" Jack said " no baby, stop being scared,he isn't gonna hurt you just ask." I whined "Jack please." Jack said "no Nia."

I whined. And laid back down. JJ went to find a bathroom.

Jack said " he isn't gonna hurt you." I said " I know Jack." Jack said " just ask him." I said "I'm scared." Jack said "fine but I'm still not asking him." I said "fine."

Jack said " I will be out in five days and tomorrow I want you to go to school." I started crying a little. I cried " okay." Jack turned me over. Jack said "why you crying baby?"

I wiped my tears and said " I'm not." Jack said "what's wrong baby?" I said " I really missed you and I wanna stay with you, I don't really wanna go with Sam unless we are going home." Jack said " baby, I missed you so much baby, but I will be home soon, it's okay, Sam is really nice, after school go home and he will pick you up from there." I wiped a couple tears away and said "okay." Jack said " I hate it when you cry baby stop crying."Jack wiped a couple tears away.

I said "I'm sorry,don't hurt me, I'm sorry." Jack said "what are you talking about baby?" I said " my family used to beat me for crying." Jack said "I never even hit you baby,why would I hurt you." I said "everyone hit me for crying." Jack said "stop it, I'm not everyone baby, I love you and I'm not gonna hurt you."

Jack's pov💙🤘🏽

Nia stopped crying and everything. She calmed down. Everyone uses to beat her. I love her. I'm not trying to hurt her at all.

Her family dropped her off at the foster home and left. She had other siblings. She had two big brothers and a little sister. They wasn't abused like Nia. Nia was the only one. Nia was the only one abused.

In her files it said the only one that didn't abuse her was her siblings. They helped her when she was hurt and after she was hurt.

Nia was sleeping and JJ was back and so was Sam. He was eating and JJ was watching tv. I was just watching Nia sleep. In my eyes she is a princess. She is my princess. She is my baby girl.

I started to sleep.