chapter 45

Nia's pov

I woke up in bed next to JJ. He was talking to Jamie. Jamie said "Jackkkk, Nia is up."

I looked around and saw Jack. He was on the other bed. Jack said "come here baby." I got up and jumped into the other bed.

Jack said "we are gonna go to out to eat go get ready." I nodded my head.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed some clothes before I went inside. I took a shower and I needed to wash my hair but I can do that later.

I was done and I put on my clothes. I went out back in the room. No one was in there. I went in Cameron room. Everyone was in there.

Jack said "ready?" I nodded my head. Cameron said "great let's go."

We left the hotel and got in a long limo. I said "why do we have to get in a limo?" Jack said "they wouldn't get us cars this time so instead we got a big limo." I said "ohhh."

Jamie said "stupid." JJ hit Jamie arm and said "shut up."

I giggled. Hayes was next to me and said "text Mason." I nodded my head.

I texted Mason.

M:Nia I'm so so sorry.
N:What?? What are you talking about??
M: I love you so much but this wasbt my fault!
N:Mason what are you talking about??????
M: I went to a party and I was talking to some girl and Cindy came out of no where and kissed me and it all over Facebook.

I looked at Hayes. I said "you knew??" Hayes said "he just told me today."

I texted Mason again and said

N:how???
M:baby I don't know but I wanted to tell you before someone else did.
N: I will call you later bye
M: I'm so sorry nia
M: I didn't even kiss her back
M:I love you

I left him on read.

Hayes said "Nia did you evens listeen to him?" I didn't say anything. Hayes said "he really does love you." I didn't say anything still.

I don't know what to think. Did he kiss he back? Is he lying? Is he cheating on me with the girl that fought me?

I didnt say anything. We got to the restaurant. Mason kept on calling me and texting me. I didn't look at it. Hayes kept on telling me check your phone Nia. I never said anything back to him.

We went back to the hotel,right after we are. We didn't do anything special.

When we got to the hotel. I ran in our room. I went in the bathroom. I'm so confused. I wanted to get but it wouldn't come out. I couldn't cry. Mason was facetiming me. I answered.

I said "what?"

Mason said "it wasn't my fault." I said "I know Mason." Mason said "your not mad?" I said "no I'm mad." Mason said "His she came up to me when I was talking to my friend and she just kissed me out of no where." I said " I know, she doesn't like me, she probably set it up or something." Mason said "I love you." I said "I love you too. I said "I have to go talk to you later." Mason said "bye baby." I hung up.

I left the bathroom. No one was in the room. I guess they in Cameron's room again. I went in there and everyone was in there.

I sat on the bed next to Jamie and Jack. The guys was talking about something. Then someone said "I don't even know but you know she is pregnet?" I started thinking how do you even get pregnant? I never really thought about it.

I thought you would just wish for a baby and then a baby is in your stomach.

I started paying attention again and I realized Nash, Hayes,Jamie,Carter and Arron left the room. Only people left was me Cameron,JJ, Jack, and Taylor.

Cameron said "the way you acting you would think you was pregnant." Everyone was laughing. I said " how do you even get pregnant?" Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me.

Cameron said " you don't know how people get pregnant?" I shook my head. Taylor said "your 14 no one every told you?" I said "no but can one of y'all answer my question?"

Taylor said "Aii so boom this what happens, a boy and a girl at they house chilling then the boy says let me put the tip i-" Cameron and Jack cut him off yelling at him. Taylor sat back down and said "well okay just tried to answer her question."

I said "so no one is gonna answer me then?" Jack said "ummm, I don't know how to explain it." Cameron said " okay it's real simple, a man has sperm a women has eggs so when they are joined together that is a fetus and a fetus is a baby and the way the sperm and egg join is by sex." Jack said "understand?" I nodded my head.

Everyone sighed and said "good."

I laughed and laid on the bed . I watched Netflix on my phone until I fell asleep,