chapter 37

Nia's pov

I woke up from my nap. Jamie was in my room. And Mason was still sleeping. Jamie said "who is he?" I lowlwy said "my friend." Jamie said "why he here?" I said " I invited him." Jamie left and said "I'm telling."

I woke up Mason. I said "mason I'm gonna get in trouble I didn't tell the you was here." Mason said "its okay, I told Jack I was coming and my mom knows I'm here." I nodded my head.

Darrien and Jamie came in my room. Darrien said "who is he?'' I said "my friend." Darrien said "who said he can be here?" I said "Jack knows he is here and so does his mom." Darrien said "fine but next time ask one of us." Darrien said "and we are gonna get our friend,we will be back soon." I nodded my head.

Darrien and Jamie left and closed my door. They act like we are gonna do something. I mean I'm only 14 and I don't even like it when he touches me like that.

Mason sat up and laid on my legs. Mason said "soo I'm still just your friend?" Mason kissed my lips. He said "after that kiss?" J giggled. Mason kissed me again and said "your so cute." I put my head down.

Mason pushed my head up and said "so we just friends?" I said "well I don't know what t say, what are we?" Mason said "we are farmers budumbbumbum." I laughed. Mason said "so I want you to be my princess, I want you to be my girlfriend."

I was happy but nervous at the same time. I never had a boyfriend before. Mason was my first kiss. Every other boy I meet before him either hated me or thought I was ugly and bullied me. What if he doesn't like me no more? Wait its Mason, he was nice to e when no he was.

I guess I blanked out or something because Mason said "Nia, are you okay?" I nodded my head. Mason said "soon?" I said " I'm sorry I forgot what you say?" Mason said "wanna be my girlfriend?" I smiled a little and said "sure."

Mason picked me up and put me on his lap and kissed my lips.

He put his hands on my butt and I put my hand on his neck and one on his cheek

He put his hands on my butt and I put my hand on his neck and one on his cheek. I pulled from the kiss breaking it. Mason said "aww Niaaa." I said "shush."

Mason said "what we gonna do For the rest of the day?" I shrugged my shoulders.

Mason said "Why do you call your father by his first name?"

I never told Mason I was adopted. I thought he caught on or someone told him.

I sighed and very lowly said "I'm adopted." Mason said "huh?" I lowly said "I'm adopted." Mason didn't say anything at first. Mason said "why didn't you tell me?" I said "when I first met you I thought you was gonna bully me or something and I was kinda scared and I never go the chance to tell you." Mason said "so why was you adopted?" I knew what he meant but he said it wrong. I kinda giggled. I said " my parents used to beat me."

Mason hugged me tight and wouldn't let go. Mason said " I'm not letting go baby." I said "I wanna stay like this." Mason said "good."

I laid on Mason lap. I turned on a movie and I started to doze off.

Mason's pov

Nia was sleeping. Jamie came in her room while I was watching the movie. Jamie said "she sleep?" I said "yes." Jamie said "well we got pizza want any?" I said "no thanks."

Jamie said "what was y'all doing while we was gone?" I said "nothing we talked and started watching the movie and she went to sleep." Jamie said "ohh, well se you later."

I started watchimg the movie again but someone came in again. It was the Darrien boy. He said "your mom is "Michelle Foster?" I nodded my head. He said 'oh call her later." I nodded my head. Darrien said "aww you guys are so cute together"

I smiled when he said that. I laid my head back and started dozing off