chapter 35

Nia's pov

We was all at the hotel already. It looked nice. It looked like an apartment. I went to my room. It was beautiful.

I put my stuff away

I put my stuff away. I went to Jamie and Darriens room. They had two beds. It was like mine but with an extra bed.

Darrien was taking pictures

Darrien was taking pictures. I looked at one of them he looked cute. He was also half naked. I said "put clothes on." Darrien said"get out if you don't like it." Jamie said "why are you in here what did I tell you about coming in my room?" I sighed and was about to leave but Darrien said "shut up Jamie, come here Nia." I went to Darrien and he pulled me down to lay next to him.

I saw something on the floor and I picked it up. I felt someone snatching it out my hand. I realized it was a condom packet. Jamie snatched it from me. Jamie slapped my arm. He said "don't touch my shit." Darrien got up and slapped Jamie. Darrien said "don't hit her." I smiled a little.

Jamie rolled his eyes. I said "Darrien how old are you?" Darrien said " I'm 16." I said " oh." He started doing something and asked "why,you ask?" I said " I thought you and Jamie was the same age." Darrien said "he is 16 to Nia." Jamie said "dummy." I said "shut up dirty."

Darrien said "y'all need to stop." I said "its him." Jamie said "shut up stupid." Darrien said "you guys wanna go swimming?" I shook my head no. I didn't feel like swimming. Jamie said no to. Darrien said "fine wanna go out an eat?" I said ''can we go to the chinese buffet?" Darrien said "Sure." Jamie said "yeah."

Jamie said "get out Shit head." Darrien punched him and said "stop it!!" Jamie groaned. Jamie said "nah but for real get out my room." Darrien said "shut up, be nice. Nia go get ready we are gonna get dressed." I nodded my head. I slapped Jamie really hard on my way out the room. I ran once I hit him. I went in my room.

I got dress. I put on shorts that go to my knee and a white shirt. With any pare of shoes I saw first witch was my white and black Adidas.

I knocked on their door. Jamie answered the door. He didn't have a shirt on. He said "oh its the piece of shit." Darrien said "stop saying that." Darrien told me to come in.

Darrien said "We just waiting for Jamie to put his shirt and shoes on." I said "Jamie you can't put a shirt on, damn you stupid." Jamie slapped me up my head. I said "owww." Jamie said "that's for hitting me before you left." Darrien chuckled and said "aww poor baby." Jamie said "ugly ass baby." Darrien said "shut up Jamie."

Jamie tried to hit me again and Darrien pulled me on his lap. Darrien said "stop hitting her and get ready jack ass." I stuck my tounge out at him. Jamie said "shut up."

*skips to when its dark and raining*

I was in my room. I was watching TV. It was raining every since we go back from eating. I heard thunder. I didn't want Jamie to make fun of me tonight. He is gonna tease me and say I'm a baby and stuff for being scared of the thunder.

Jamie's pov

I was looking at the picture I before we left.

I was trying to decide if I should post t. Then I heard the thunder. I know Nia is scared of it and shit and Darrien is sleeping. I heard Nia scream. I shook Darrien and said "yo Nia is scared." Darrien said "you go get her I'm sleeping,bring her in here." I sighed.

I went in Nia room. She was crying under her covers. I pulled the covers off of her and said "come in the room with us, you can sleep with us."