chapter 33

Nia's pov

I woke up and Jack was gone. I left Jack's room. I was on my way downstairs and Cameron stopped me. I said "when did you get here?" Cameron said "early this morning, go back upstairs." I was confused. Where is Jack? I said "why? Where is Jack?" Cameron said " he is downstairs,but you have to go to your room." I slowly turned around and went to my room. I was confused why I have to go to my room. I didn't do anything wrong.

I went in my room. I sat on my bed. I looked put the window and there was police and a ambulance. I yelled"JACK!!" Everyone outside looked up at me. I'm a little scared, why is there police outside? Who got hurt?

I opened my door. I yelled "JACK." I heard someone running up the stairs. It was JJ. I said "JJ where is Jack at?" JJ said "he is downstairs, what is wrong, why are you yelling??" I said "Why are there police outside and an ambulance?" JJ said "Someone got hurt."

I said "I wanna see Jack!" JJ said "Nia sweetie you can't see him right now." I ran past JJ and ran downstairs. All the guys was there. Jack wasn't. It was a mess in the living room. Everything was all over the place. I said "where is jack?!" Cameron said "he is talking to some people outside."

I ran outside and I saw the ambulance first. Someone was in it. The guys started calling my name. I peeked in and I saw Jack. He was all bloody. He had a big cut on his forehead. He had cuts on his fist. Scratches all over his face.

My heart dropped once i saw him. he looked so hurt. I just stood there and looked at him. Jack looked back at me with the blood dripping down his face. Then the guys came outside running. Jack said ''take her inside.'' I yelled '' NO I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?!" No one answered me.

Cameron picked me up and brought me in the house. He sat down on the couch and put me down then I realized some boy was on the couch. He looked a little mad.

He looked cute.

I went to back to Cameron and said "who is that?" He said "that is Jamie, JJ's nephew."I said "why is he here?" Cameron said "he lives with you guys now." I groaned. I don't want no one else to live with us. I just want Mason back and I wanna know what happened.

The Jamie boy looked at me. He looked evil. He looked older then me. JJ said "oh Nia's I forgot to tell you my nephew Jamie is staying with us for the summer probably for a while longer." I waved to the boy. He said "hey." JJ said "Jamie this is Nia, Nia this is Jamie."

I said "Can someone please tell me what happened to Jack now?" Jamie said "why you care so much?" I didn't know how to say it. But I wanted to say because he is my father. JJ said "shut up stupid, she is Jack's daughter." Jamie rolled his eyes.

JJ said "Jack doesn't want us to tell you, he wanna tell you himself." I said "so why wouldn't you guys let me see him outside?" JJ said "He doesn't want you to see him like that." I said "Well does what happened have to do with me?" JJ said "Not really but kinda." I said "What happened?"

Everyone was quiet. I said "How come everyone can know but me?" Cameron bluntly said "your a baby." I said "what the hell, no I'm not." Cameron said "Better stop cursing before Jack come in here." I said "I thought I was a baby." Cameron said ''shut up babyyyy." Cameron pulled me closer to him and put his arm around me. I lowly said "Fucking bully." Cameron hit the back of my head and said " stop cursing!" I said "oww fine."

JJ said "we have to go to a Magcon meeting in two days." I said "What is that." Everyone looked at me like I was retarded. Taylor said "Didn't you live here for 3 months?'' I said "No you met me three months ago I been here for six months." Shawn said "and you still don't know what Magcon is." I shook my head.