chapter 53

Nia's pov

I went downstairs and Jack was playing with Ashley. A wave of jealousy flew over me. Jack never played like that with me. I went upstairs. Adam was on my bed.

I said "get out." Adam said "no." I sat down. Adam threw the rest of water in his water bottle at me. I tried not to yell. I threw my full water bottle and dumped it on him. Adam got out mad. He probably went downstairs to tell. I don't care. He shouldn't of threw water in me.

Then I heard Jack comin. Jack has been taking Adam side for everything.  Jack said "why would you threw water in him?" I said "he threw water on me first, he messed up my bed." Jack said "Nia I'm tired of telling you the same damn thing, I don't care."

I mumbled "yea don't care about me." Jack said "What?!?!" I lowly said "nothing."

I said "but Jack can I go with Mason to the park?" Jack said "go ahead, get out my house." Jack left.

He hates me again. All because Adam.

I tried my best not to cry.

I took a shower. I washed my hair. I texted Mason.

M:Baby come on Wyd?
N: I washed my hair wait
M: I wanna see!!
N:

M:Baby come on Wyd?N: I washed my hair waitM: I wanna see!!N:

M:OMG YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.
N:Thank you babyyyyyy
M:and I cut my hair baby
N: you did whatttttt
M: I didn't like it so I cut it.
M: look

N:YOU LOOK SO CUTEEE❤ but why would you cute it babyyyyyM:I was tired of it but hurry

M:I was tired of it but hurry.
N:shut up im near the park now.

I got to the park and Mason ran over to me. He kissed me and said "hey baby." I said "hey bald guy."Mason said "shut up."

I said "I liked your hair." Mason said "I didn't."I said "oh well, you still look cute." Mason said "I know, I know."

I said "Mason relaxxxx." Mason picked me up and spinner me around and kisses my lips. We sat on a bench.

Mason said "princesssss?" I said "What Baby?" Mason said "I'm gonna go away for a while." I said "what you mean?" Mason said "tomorrow I'm going to Canada to visit my family, we are gonna be back in a week." I said "you have to go??"Mason said "yes, but I will call you while I'm there, I'm only gonna be there for a little anyway."

I sadly said "okay." I out my head down looking at my worn out vans.

Mason put my head up and kissed my lips. We kissed for a while. I pulled apart. He said "it will be okay, I Love You." I said "I love you too."

Mason said "come on, let me walk you home." I nodded my head.

Mason held my hand as we walked back to my house. We got to my house and Mason said "Bye, see you next week baby."

Mason blew a kiss. I giggled and caught it. I put it in my pocket.

Jack was on the couch playing with Ashley.

Adam was in the kitchen on his phone. I went in the kitchen and got some fruit.

Adam was following me. I turned around and said "what?!" Adam said "your ugly."  I nodded my head and tried to keep on walking Adam pushed me and I fell. I got up and pushed him back and he fell. But he tried to hang on to the chair and the chair fell to.

Jack and Ashley came in the kitchen. Jack said "what happened?" I said "he pushed me and I pushed him back." Adam said "that's not true she pushed me for no reason." I said "NO I DIDN'T LIAR." Jack said "your going to Cameron and Nash house."

I cried "but I didn't even do anything, he pushed me, he's been bothering me since he got here!" Jack said "I didn't ask you that, go pack clothes for two days now!!"

I cried as I went upstairs in my room, I didn't even do anything. He's been bothering me. Now I have to go to school with him too.

I got my clothes and went downstairs. Jack said "they outside." As I was leaving Adam said "ha ha ha ha, I'm gonna get you tommorw."

I rolled my eyes and went to Cameron's car. Only Cameron was in the car.

Cameron said "what did you do this time Nia?" I said "I didn't do anything, Adam keeps on bothering me, he pushed me and I pushed him back and he lied and told Jack I pushed him for nothing, and Jack always takes his side noow, he doesn't even listen to me."

Cameron said "Baby he is just happy to have a boy he can play baseball and basketball with, remember he always wanted you to play with him but you hated it." I said "Cameron I'm trying out for basketball." Cameron said "yea now you are, before you didn't like it." I said " I know."

We got to his house. Cameron said "come on."

I put my stuff away. Nash and Hayes wasn't here. I said "where is Nash and Hayes Cameron?"

Cameron said "they went to Matthew house." I said "oo."

Cameron said "wanna eat?" I shook my head. I said "I'm not hungry."

Cameron said "in an hour get ready for bed, you have school tomorrow." I said "okay."

I went in my room. Well the guest room and watched Netflix on my phone. I started to doze off.