chapter 50

Nia's pov

I woke up next to Jack. He was sleeping. I laid on his chest. I didn't wanna get up. I went back to sleep,

Jack's pov

I woke and Nia was all snuggled into my chest. She looked so cute. So innocent. But to bad I know her and know she isn't.

I shook her a little. She moaned. She moaned" I wanna sleep Daddy- I mean Jack." I smiled. I know she slipped and accidently called me "daddy" but I didn't care and still liked it.

I said "wanna come with JJ and me to a photo shoot after wards we can see the guys." Nia said "can I see Cameron and Shawn?" I said "yes baby." Nia said "okay."

Nia said "can I wear one of those visors you brought me?" I said "sure,but go get dress baby." Nia smiled and left.

I was happy so much.

I got dressed and put on sweats and a sweater with my nike slides. It didn't matter what I wore they was gonna make me change my clothes.

I went in JJ room. He was dressed like me. JJ said "where is Nia?" I said "Imma go get her now."

JJ nodded his head and went downstairs. I knocked on His door. Nia said "come in."

I opened the door. I said "ready baby?" Nia said "yes." Nia came out her room and closed the door behind her.

We went downstairs.

We got in the car. JJ played our album. Nia started siging along to the song like that.

She song JJ part along so well. JJ rapped it with her. This was one of her favorite songs we made. I mean it's mine too right now.

Nia said "play one of Shawn's song." JJ said "lid of the party." Nia said "yesss."

We stopped at Sam house. Nia said "why we here?" I said "to get Sam." Nia said "havents seen him I'm months." I said "that's why we gonna see him today."

Sam came outside and got in the back with Nia. Sam said "hey guys." We all said hi.

We got got the photo shoot. We stopped and we all got out.

Sam said "Nia babyyyyy." Nia said "Sammmmmmm." Sam hugged Nia and kissed her head.

I said "aww let's go now."

We got inside. They told us wait a while. Nia said " why do we have to wait?" I said "because they are other people too."

Nia said "Jack in hungry."I asked "you didn't eat at home?" Nia shook her head.

I answered "umm want some dominos?" Nia asked "what's that?" I said "pizza." Nia said "yes please."

JJ said "Niaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

JJ's pov

I said "Niaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Nia said "what?" I said "I love you." Nia said " love you too midget." I said "nah what you just called me a midget?"

Everyone laughed. Nia said "your so short compared to Sam and Jack your like a midget." I said "Nia,I'm  taller then you." Nia said "good I'm only 14, you are 20 you are supposed to be."

I said "shut up." Nia said "that's mean"

Jack said "guys come on."

Nia's pov

We got inside the place. Jack told me to sit on a chair. Him and JJ was looking at clothes to change into. JJ was playing around and making snaps.

Him and Jack was wearing some suspenders. JJ said "Nia come here baby." I went to JJ I said "yea?"