Chapter 18

Nia's pov

I had to walk to school. I was already there. But they changed my locker. So now my locker isn't in front of the building its all the way on the other side of the building.

I started waking before I was late t class. I finally got to my locker. Next to me was Mason. I ignored him and put my stuff in my locker.

Mason tapped my shoulder and said "what happened?" I said " nothing." Mason said " where was you?" I said " Jack got in a accident." Mason said " are you okay?" I said " yea I'm fine."

Mason said "why didn't you text me back?" I said " Zach is gonna beat me up if he even sees me talking to you." Mason said "no he isn't." I said "yes he is and I don't wanna do after we was even doing any more." Mason said "can we at least be friends?" I said "not if he is gonna hurt me." Mason said "he isn't."

Mason hugged me. I pushed him off and said "I'm going to class."

I went to my class and I sat next to Zach. Zach said "I'm not stupid I saw you." I said "what?" Zach said "you was talking to him!" I said "no I wasn't." Zach said "I'm beating your ass and twice as hard for lying."

The class was per and I tried to hurry to my next class but someone tripped me. I fell right in my nose. My nose started bleeding. I turned around and stood up. It was Zach and Cindy and all there friends.

Cindy pulled my hair. Zach punched me in my face. I tried to push them off of me but Zach kept on hitting me. Zach soon stopped hitting me and then Cindy and me was just fighting.

I made a fist and started punching her. She was still pulling on my hair. I punched her in her face. I pulled her hair and dragged her to the floor. She was still holding on to my hair.

Then security guards came and try broke it up. I think I just got jumped and was in my first fight.