chapter 38

Nia's pov

I woke up the next day and Mason was gone. Awwww.

I looked at my phone and he left me a message. He said that he had to go to his mom house because she needed him. That was like about 15 min ago.

I sat up. Jamie came in my room. Jamie said"come on." I said "to where?" Jamie pulled me by my arm and I fell and hit my head.

Jamie let go of my arm. I started crying. My head hurt. Jamie picked me up. Jamie said "I'm sorry, Nia I didn't mean to hurt you." I got out of his grip and went to Darrien.

Darrien said "what's wrong nia, why are you crying?" I cried " Jamie pulled me by my arm and made me fall and hit my head." Darrien punched Jamie and yelled "I told you to stop bothering her,now you made her hit her head!!" Jamie said "I'm sorry Nia,it was a accident."

I don't wanna be around them. I ran to my room. I called Jack. I face timed him.

Jack answer and said "what?!?!" I got scared and jumped. Jack said "what do you want?!?!" I lowly said "I miss you." Jack said "I don't miss you bye."

Jack hanged up. I started crying. Then someone came in my too. I felt pressure on the bed. I turned my head and it was Mason. He came back. Mason looked sad once he saw me. Mason said "why you crying Nia?" I cried "I just talked to Jack an he hates me." Mason sat me up and hugged me.

Mason put me on him. I laid on his chest. I was crying. Mason was pushing my hair back and was shushing me. I stopped crying. Mason kissed my cheek and said "what happened?" I sniffled and said "first Jamie came in here and made my head hit the floor and then I called jack and I told him I missed him and he told me he doesn't miss me." Mason said "wait what do you mean, Jamie made you hit your head?" I said " he pulled me by my arm and I fell and I hit my head." Mason said "I'm tired of people hurting you."

Mason got up and I pulled him back down I didn't want him to do anything. Mason said "Nia every since I met you, you was always getting hurt, I don't wanna see you get hurt no more." I said "I'm fine Mason, its okay really." Mason said "okay but next time I don't care,someone always bothering my princess." Mason kissed me and said " I love you Nia." I smiled and said "I love you too."

Mason was smiling so hard. He is so goofy. But I love him.